Describe Josh Allen in One Word... his teammates respond

YoloinOhio

https://buffalonews.com/2019/09/03/buffalo-bills-josh-allen-word-opinion-2019/

There are more ... here is an excerpt. 

Jerry Hughes: Electric

“Just the way he leads the team, his arm, his ability, playmaking ability. I mean, he can pretty much do everything. If the pocket breaks down or something like that, he's able to scramble and get you 15, if not a touchdown. He can throw the ball pretty much all around the field. arm can reach over to 80 yards. I mean, he's a smart guy. He's doing a great job of just leading us right now, being a young guy that he is picking up on the offense the second year, so electric is the word."

Robert Foster: Amazing

"He’s just got everything. He’s got the arm, got the speed, got the strength. He’s an elite athlete.”

Taron Johnson: Competitive

"It’s his fight out there. He’s always out there trying to win. You can see it the way he plays. He’s willing to do whatever it takes to win."

Dion Dawkins: Swaggy

"He's just his own person. He has his own swag to him, meaning he's just Josh. What he's doing, nobody can do. He's just a big white kid with swag. It's hard to come by, but it's the truth."

Matt Barkley: Competitor

"One word would be inappropriate. It's an inside joke. So I'll go with competitor. He wants to be the best he can."

Harrison Phillips: Unstoppable

"Mindset, his approach. The way he views himself. His self-confidence on game day. He's Mike Tyson in a fight. He don't give a (expletive)."

Reid Ferguson: Charming

"He always has a smile on his face and puts everybody in a good mood."

Shaq Lawson: Savage

"He's a dog. He don't back down from nobody. When he comes around, you know what he's going to give you."

Tre'Davious White: Ascending

"He's getting better and better. You could just tell just from practicing against him, from last (year's) OTAs to this OTAs, the second-year jump, you can see it for sure in his decision-making, making accurate throws. And then reading defenses, too. So I feel like you know you've been doing a great job against us."

Zay Jones: Buffalo

"I think he’s the perfect representation of what this city needs. It’s just his genetic makeup. Leadership, grit, toughness. He’s a superhero, man."

• Like (+1) 16
  • Awesome! (+1) 15
  • Thank you (+1) 10