Power Tool Brands

Mark80

11 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

There are videos out there showing some test/comparisons of their power tools vs some of the more expensive name brands and they actually hold up well in most cases

We have a similar place up here called Princess Auto, I have a bunch of things from there that aren't bad as long as you go I to it knowing your not getting contractor grade stuff. Plus its great for things like tool boxes (They carry alot of military type surplus boxes), tool organizers, and tarps, etc.

If it wasn't for places like that I would own an electric jack hammer or drywall lift......

Another side benefit is that I now have a flashlight for every square foot of the house.  Bring it on power outages.

23 hours ago, Gugny said:

I've never been to a Harbor Freight, but your description is how I understand what they are ... a place that sells crap tools.

Harbor Freight is great for getting that random hand tool you never thought you needed, until you actually end up needing it.  Their US General tool chests aren't bad either.

I would avoid their power tools but they do have some good stuff in there if you know what to look for.

• Thank you (+1) 1