Government Storm Preparation. Improved?

3rdnlng

36 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Trump put out his hand and the storm stood still for a few days?

Unlike Obama there was not much Trump could do about the rising seas but Trump was able to guide the storm away from Mar A Lago and in a little bit more northward direction.  How could he compete with this?

columns.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

Trump put out his hand and the storm stood still for a few days?

I wish he'd nuked it.

I just want to see that, a ten megaton nuke in the eye of a hurricane.  Anyone who denies wanting to see that is a liar.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 9/3/2019 at 2:08 PM, DC Tom said:

Reminder: fake hurricane coverage.

don't forget the one where the media is kneeling in the water and two people wade right past them

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I wish he'd nuked it.

I just want to see that, a ten megaton nuke in the eye of a hurricane.  Anyone who denies wanting to see that is a liar.

would the cloud rise or fall or both?

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

would the cloud rise or fall or both?

Who knows?  That's why I have to see it...

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

don't forget the one where the media is kneeling in the water and two people wade right past them

I actually feel bad for her.  The in-studio staff was pretty merciless.

3 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Unlike Obama there was not much Trump could do about the rising seas but Trump was able to guide the storm away from Mar A Lago and in a little bit more northward direction.  How could he compete with this?

columns.jpg

...not a chance......it was Biden PERIOD......bloody eye is a battle scar.........

• Awesome! (+1) 1

...just sad when billions are ponied up and squandered....how many tons of aid were left undistributed in PR?......how come?....locals STILL napping?.......and the scammers who gravitate to disaster site(s) screwing anybody and everybody they can, exploiting desperation....5 grand to cut up a tree that would be $500?.....should be shot......