Please rate my team!

Canadian Bills Fan

LOVE the Kamara pick. I drafted first in two leagues and took him both times. Absolutely no second thoughts.

If Cook stays healthy, he could easily be a back-end RB1 by season's end.

Michel will work wonders for you on weeks that James White doesn't work wonders for someone else.

I didn't touch Evans this year, but that has more to do with my lack of faith in Winston, who can get hot (and cold) at any time.

Hooper is boom or bust. He puts up back-end TE1 numbers when he's part of the game plan. Then there are the other eight games...

I'm not as sold on the Browns as others are, but they certainly have the talent to do big things.

Love Singletary for obvious reasons. Justin Jackson is the flavor of the week, and a great bench stash given the Melvin Gordon mess.

Overall, pretty damn solid!

Edited by Golden Goat
  • Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Golden Goat said:

LOVE the Kamara pick. I drafted first in two leagues and took him both times. Absolutely no second thoughts.

If Cook stays healthy, he could easily be a back-end RB1 by season's end.

Michel will work wonders for you on weeks that James White doesn't work wonders for someone else.

I didn't touch Evans this year, but that has more to do with my lack of faith in Winston, who can get hot (and cold) at any time.

Hooper is boom or bust. He puts up back-end TE1 numbers when he's part of the game plan. Then there are the other eight games...

I'm not as sold on the Browns as others are, but they certainly have the talent to do big things.

Love Singletary for obvious reasons. Justin Jackson is the flavor of the week, and a great bench stash given the Melvin Gordon mess.

Overall, pretty damn solid!

Thanks for your thoughts buddy!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.