tomur67

If you can't go to the stadium, where is your favorite place to watch the game?

In my living room or at the Harp, a bar packed with Bills fans in the heart of Boston, directly across the street from the Garden.

Edited by devldog131
Remove autocorrect apostrophe in Bills

Home or The Corner Pocket, Tallahassee Fl. Just about every team represented, even a pretty cool couple who are pats fans. They are old enough to remember they used to suck.

i used to go to a Bills bar but i had to stop when a phins fan was screaming 2 inches from my face to get ready for the wildcat.  now its streaming at home

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Gugny said:

Home if it's nationally televised.  If not, Recovery Sports Grill.

I know the people that own that place.. Only got to go a handful of times before I moved to the South 8 years ago... but always liked it. Loved the Matt DeLorenzo race car hanging from the ceiling (At least at the one I went to)

It's tough. I live in New England, and my only friend with Season Ticket is a Giants fan. There is one mediocre sports bar in town, and I will only go if the Pats are not playing at the same time. Since they are on prime time seemingly every week, it actually works out a lot. Otherwise, it's Reddit to the rescue. 

With friends and fellow fans. Location is secondary to that.

In my rubber room so I can't hurt myself

Image result for rubber room
Edited by HOUSE

9 hours ago, Gugny said:

When I hit the bar to watch, I average 40-50 bucks, too (no parking, though).  Well worth it.  99% of the time, I'm joined by my close friend who is a Pats fan.

The Harp is in downtown right next to TD Garden. Parking is at a premium. Sometimes I'll take the Orange Line T Train in instead of trying to find a space close by. Part of the reason why I only get there once a year. It's a pain.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, CLTbills said:

I know the people that own that place.. Only got to go a handful of times before I moved to the South 8 years ago... but always liked it. Loved the Matt DeLorenzo race car hanging from the ceiling (At least at the one I went to)

It is a great place.  We go to the one in Queensbury.  My son and I actually went there for lunch yesterday.  I've also been to the one in East Greenbush a bunch of times.  Great food and service; nice beer selection, too.

11 hours ago, buffalo2218 said:

Living in Tennessee, I don't think there's anywhere I can go. Before the Titans, they showed Bills games here frequently. I told some people here I'd drive the crane with a wrecking ball for free tearing down their stadium if the Titans left. That didn't go over so well

Coolest place I ever went was a bills backer bar in Nashville. We watched the Bills make the playoffs to break the streak. Favorite memory other than my daughter being born. I can find the name of it If you're close

Normally home... But we'll be in Disney now for the opener (Thanks, Hurricane Dorian) so I'll be walking through the park with my bluetooth headphones on listening to Murph and Eric Wood on the radio broadcast.

I used to go to a local Bills bar in Herndon, Va. But I got tired of the drunks, so now I'm content to watch from the comfort of my recliner.

27 minutes ago, notwoz said:

I used to go to a local Bills bar in Herndon, Va. But I got tired of the drunks, so now I'm content to watch from the comfort of my recliner.

Jimmy’s Old Town Tavern?

If you were ever there from 2010-2015 or so, I was probably one of those drunks 😂

• Like (+1) 1

Echoing many before me, home is the best if it's an option. If not I hit the DC Bills backers bar, which is now Bar Deco in Chinatown. Menu looks interesting, sad there's no beef on deck but if the wings are better than the last place I'll take it 

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

Jimmy’s Old Town Tavern?

If you were ever there from 2010-2015 or so, I was probably one of those drunks 😂

Yes, Jimmy's. But I got DirecTV before 2010, so our paths probably never crossed.

on the couch, with the game PVR'd and i fast forward through all the replays and nonsense and play when they QB gets to the line for the next snap

Ever since moving to Pittsburgh I'm at New Era for all the home games. 

When they're on the road, I watch at home with family. 

I do not need atmosphere, friends, food or drink.