If you can't go to the stadium, where is your favorite place to watch the game?

tomur67

4 minutes ago, tomur67 said:

We have a tavern down in Florida, McCalls, that is only for Bill's games on Sundays.  It's wild, loud, and crazy with loads of crazy Bill's fans.

Living in Tennessee, I don't think there's anywhere I can go. Before the Titans, they showed Bills games here frequently. I told some people here I'd drive the crane with a wrecking ball for free tearing down their stadium if the Titans left. That didn't go over so well

Home is always best.  Menu is always just right and never a wait to pee.  Other than that, Hurley's Bar, on W Broad St., Richmond VA.  The whole rear of the building, along with the rear patio, weather permitting, is BILLS fans.  Even serve; wings, beef on wek and Labatts Blue.

• Like (+1) 2

1 (tie): Home. Watching by myself

1 (tie): Home. Watching with a very few close friends/Bills fans who want to WATCH THE GAME and keep the discussion limited and focused on the game.

If I can't get that, then any decent bar when I can get a piece of turf to keep my drink. Once in a while I don't mind hanging with a bunch of rabid Bills fans, but there are typically too many distractions for my taste. Like blasting terrible music during time outs and such.

• Like (+1) 2

San Diego Billsbackers bar is jam packed with Bills fans at PB Local in Pacific Beach. It is a Blast Highly recommended if ever here during football season you will feel right at home. 

26 minutes ago, Fan in San Diego said:

If I cant watch at home then the Local in Pacific Beach is the San Diego Bills  Backers bar.

**waves** I didn't see your post I'll be there on Sunday GO BILLS

• Like (+1) 1

99% of the time it's my place.  If family comes up, great.  They understand.  But it's pretty tense, and there's lots of pacing during commercials.  It hasn't been good for the last 15 years, so I apologize to the people on the other side of the bay for the cursing.

The other 1% of the time would be Spook Hill Tavern in Adams, NY, when Fox screws the pooch like with the Detroit game last year.  Nearest sports bar to me.  Great turkey and gravy dinner, to be honest.

39 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

The Harp with the Boston Bills Backers is great. Couple hundred Bills fans pack the place. But between food, drink and parking you're in for at least $50. Otherwise my man cave is best. 

When I hit the bar to watch, I average 40-50 bucks, too (no parking, though).  Well worth it.  99% of the time, I'm joined by my close friend who is a Pats fan.