Bills work out 4 punters including Ryan Santoso and Brock Miller

YoloinOhio

Damn it. McDermott better get some better ties in his wardrobe or we ain’t ever gonna get a good punter. 

:angry:

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Bills tried to sign him yesterday , he was on his way to Buffalo, but ended up signing with the Vikes due to coaching ties 

• Haha (+1) 4

2 hours ago, DCbillsfan said:

Thanks for cleaning it up.  I tried to un F it but no luck.

You're not the only one wishing un Fing was an option.  I sometimes catch myself thinking of some of the most hideous women I've been with and literally gag.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

When your punter is the worst player on the team, I think it's a good thing. Remember when Moorman was one of the better players on the team? The Bills didn't fare too well. I am not as gung ho on replacing Bojo as others, especially if Hauschka trusts him as a holder.

3 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

He really started to decline at the end of his Oakland tenure, and he wasn't good in Denver 

He was injured in Denver, only played 4 games. The season prior he had a 47 avg/42 net. I doubt  he fell that far off the cliff. Back to full health now. I’d at least give him a tryout. He career average is damn good. Still only 30. 

You'd think Ryan Allen would've found a new home by now but I haven't heard/seen anything on him taking so much as a visit with a team. I'm only speculating but I'd guess that the dude might have an injury/condition that's not public knowledge right now. Either that or Billy Bellychunx is giving him less than glowing reviews. 

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

Would be interesting to know if guys like Allen, King, Anger, etc. don't want/think they need to try out for the Bills or the Bills just aren't interested?

Maybe they aren’t interested in playing for the Bills, or are asking for more $ than the Bills believe they are worth