Bruce Smith clip on TNT Sports - anyone remember this?

YoloinOhio

43 minutes ago, ILBillsfan said:

You do realize you do not need to be hammered for this to happen seen a few guys in boot camp stagger and fall over 

Sadly, I remember Bruce's fall vividly.  Not his finest moment.  

Once when I was a young lieutenant in Korea, I did something similar.  Up most of the night doing unspeakable things.  Next day we were listening to some lecture in the motor pool and I fell asleep standing up.  I awakened as a I was falling and desperately grabbed onto the guy next to me - who happened to be a major.  He was not even slightly amused when I dragged him down with me.  "Lieutenant, what the hell are you doing?!?!"  Wasn't much I could say in the way of an explanation.  

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Zero recollection :lol:

First time I saw this I laughed out loud. The news guy's reaction is priceless. He just kept trying to keep rolling. Even the camera guy shifting the camera off of Bruce. It was like, Hey just another day in the office with another stoned professional football player

Edited by mykidsdad

I've seen this before, but don't remember it from when it was happening.

You have to love how the talking head mutant ignores the fact that a man just had a heart attack or stroke or God knows what in front of him and passed out, yet continues to ignore it and talk so as not to "disrupt the shot" or whatever.  Like maybe no one watching would notice what just happened.

8 minutes ago, mykidsdad said:

First time I saw this I laughed out loud. The news guy's reaction is priceless. He just kept trying to keep rolling. Even the camera guy shifting the camera off of Bruce. It was like, Hey just another day in the office with another stoned professional football player

That's not my take at all; it's a bunch of idiots not knowing how to react to what just happened. 

• Like (+1) 1