Bills hosting some STUDS! Today!

1 hour ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Oh yeah... giddyup Joshy, love when he starts a scamperin'.

Now you really want an eye full look at that rump on Kuechly:worthy: 

I could live in there? 

I know, I know, too far:oops:

I think they may need to start a new forum for you to take this to...?

Edited by buffaloboyinATL
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

When you said STUDS I was hoping I'd come in here and see that Kuechly and McCaffrey were pending physicals since teams are throwing around multiple picks and stars all of a sudden. You know with Beane being a wizard and all and having that connection with them. Bojo, Marlowe and McDermott(obviously not coach) should do, toss in a 7th next year just for the cherry on top.

When I saw the title, I was hoping for the Pegulas to bring in some Buffaloes as Mascots.

Edited by BillsDude
  • Haha (+1) 1

The title should be really really good college guys with name recognition who have been bad in the NFL.

Out of this list, the guys I’m most interested in are Josh Jones and Carroll Phillips(who I really like and thought had a chance to make the Colts)

Edited by gonzo1105

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

Not sure why you started a thread about this

Why is it on this forum people must constantly complain about new threads being created?  This is a forum to talk about football.  If you just want to read news, go to NFL.com. I'm a lurker, but boy does this get tiring.

And look, there has been a decent discussion on this thread!  

4 minutes ago, 1997WS6 said:

Why is it on this forum people must constantly complain about new threads being created?  This is a forum to talk about football.  If you just want to read news, go to NFL.com. I'm a lurker, but boy does this get tiring.

And look, there has been a decent discussion on this thread!  

Why is it on this forum that people must constantly complain about people complaining about people creating threads that are already being discussed?  

And look, this thread is 75% trolling.

37 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Why is it on this forum that people must constantly complain about people complaining about people creating threads that are already being discussed?  

And look, this thread is 75% trolling.

Yet, you're still back!

• Haha (+1) 1