Bills hosting some STUDS! Today!

7 minutes ago, ******* said:

n addition to Josh Jones, I'm told Laquon Treadwell, Noah Spence, Carroll Phillips, Kentrall Brice and Keon Hatcher are among those visiting the #Bills today.

When you said STUDS I was hoping I'd come in here and see that Kuechly and McCaffrey were pending physicals since teams are throwing around multiple picks and stars all of a sudden. You know with Beane being a wizard and all and having that connection with them. Bojo, Marlowe and McDermott(obviously not coach) should do, toss in a 7th next year just for the cherry on top.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, CSBill said:

I'm too lazy to look them all up myself; so, who are these guys and what position do they play?

(S) Josh Jones

(WR) Laquon Treadwell
(LB) Noah Spence
(DE) Carroll Phillips 
(S) Kentrall Brice 
(WR) Keon Hatcher  

10 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Most dudes who get cut aren’t studs.  Still like kicking the tires on former high picks.  But these guys have been far from studs in the nfl. 

...c'mon Big Dawg, Marv got "re-tired" and made a HUGE difference, right??...........:thumbsup:

• Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, fmr60 said:

Interesting that the Bills aren't taking a day off and are still working on the roster.

It's just Beane and his staff doing their due diligence.  You never know who's going to get injured and when you might need to sign an offensive linemen or DB in a hurry.  Might as well get to know as many players as you can ahead of time.