Pats place 1st rd pick N’Keal Harry on IR

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Never said otherwise.  But with Brady nearing the end, we'll see how far they can go with that strategy.

I believe that's why there were reports a couple of years ago suggesting he wanted to trade Brady and Keep Garoppolo. H e wanted to do the Bledsoe -> Brady move again, and Kraft wouldn't let him. I really think it's going to bite them in the ass, because Belichick knows how hard it is to find a SB-calibre QB in this league. 

2 hours ago, HappyDays said:

He didn't have a very strong camp, I don't think he would have been a starter anyways. So far he has had trouble separating and the contested catch ability that got him drafted high hasn't shown up yet.

Did he have any targets from Brady or just Hoyer and Stidham? This would make a huge difference.

6 minutes ago, Green Lightning said:

It's different, he's going to implode the Patriot way. Should be fun to watch.

Not even Hernandez accomplished that, so no...

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Won’t be available vs Bills week 4

Let's see...

No Gronk.

Gronk's replacement is 38 and suspended for 4 games

Starting center out, Russell Bodine his possible replacement
Starting LT hasn't played a regular season game yet.

Edelmann's had is injured  again

Harry gone for the year

Brady turns 42...

Pats are looking like another Super Bowl favorite!.

2 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

You're allowed to bust constantly when you turn late pick and UDFA WRs into HoF players every year.

Here's the list:

1 hour ago, BullBuchanan said:

I believe that's why there were reports a couple of years ago suggesting he wanted to trade Brady and Keep Garoppolo. H e wanted to do the Bledsoe -> Brady move again, and Kraft wouldn't let him. I really think it's going to bite them in the ass, because Belichick knows how hard it is to find a SB-calibre QB in this league. 

Garoppolo was the only QB that BB ever drafted to replace Brady. Until Alonso's dirty hit, JG was awesome. 4 TDs to 0 INTs in 6 quarters. More than 500 yards and a 113 QB rating. Those rumors about a rift (started by the pathetic Boston Media) were proven to be nonsense. Now, Stidham is the 2nd QB that BB has drafted to replace Brady. Stidham has been excellent in the preseason. I know, that's no real indicator, but it's better to beat your opponents' 2nd string than lose to them. 

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Let's see...

No Gronk.

Gronk's replacement is 38 and suspended for 4 games

Starting center out, Russell Bodine his possible replacement
Starting LT hasn't played a regular season game yet.

Edelmann's had is injured  again

Harry gone for the year

Brady turns 42...

Pats are looking like another Super Bowl favorite!.

Here's the list:

Welker and Edelman. Obviously arguably but still great receivers regardless.

1 hour ago, Tiffany980 said:

Garoppolo was the only QB that BB ever drafted to replace Brady. Until Alonso's dirty hit, JG was awesome. 4 TDs to 0 INTs in 6 quarters. More than 500 yards and a 113 QB rating. Those rumors about a rift (started by the pathetic Boston Media) were proven to be nonsense. Now, Stidham is the 2nd QB that BB has drafted to replace Brady. Stidham has been excellent in the preseason. I know, that's no real indicator, but it's better to beat your opponents' 2nd string than lose to them. 

I've got $1000 that says I know where you get your news.