Throwback unis for home opener?

YoloinOhio

On 9/2/2019 at 1:55 PM, from_dunkirk said:

I liked the olden days so much better, in the 80's and 90's. Each team had only two sets of uniforms. White was for home and colored was for away. Now it is too complex.

Especially that dreadful “color rush” gimmick. It’s all to sell more merchandise I suppose.

50 minutes ago, mrags said:

Ugh I hope not. We’re terrible when we wear those god aweful looking uniforms. 

I love the old helmet and that should be the only helmet we wear IMO.

But I agree, the all white look is crap and always has been.

On 9/3/2019 at 1:27 AM, BillsfaninSB said:

All is correct except the red helmet.  The red/blue/white tri-color never looked right.  2 out of the 3 elements should match. 

See, I liked the tri-color.  It was the road jerseys I hated.  Red helmet, white jersey and pants looked horribly wrong.  They looked like lighthouses, would have been better with blue pants.  As for now, I love our current unis, better then any past set...except when we go white helmet, white shirt, blue pants.  Still a jarring case of "one of these things is not like the other."

...color rush is an abomination and an eyesore.

Edited by The Red King

• 2 weeks later...

Buffalo in the fall is so HOT they clearly want to make the road team wear their sun-absorbing dark jersey's.   Worked so well against the Chargers last season.  But hey, it's not unique to Buffalo....several home teams have worn white jersey's early in the season like Baltimore this past weekend vs Arizona.  

Also, the players/coaches are superstitious.  They won 2 games already in white jersey's so maybe they just want to roll with it.  

For me I prefer the home uni to be the classic blue jersey w/ white pants.  That should be it every week.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, WideNine said:

The all whites are lame.

The color-rush Reds burn the eyes.

Like the blues - and do not care if it is a blue or red helmets - thought the old blue unis with the red helmets were pretty balanced and classy.

Chest bump.

ap_bw_12_bills_reed_moulds_1224_2170021 (2).jpg

Worst uniforms in the history of mankind.

• Like (+1) 5

On 9/2/2019 at 12:36 PM, Jamie Mueller said:

I don't know how everyone else feels... but I'm OK if the Bills wear evening gowns and heels... just so long as they win 10 games.  Go Bills!

I am not sure about that.  Model some and give an idea what they will look like but remember they need to be approved by NFL equipment nazis.

Those people remind me of the HOA inspectors at first house I bought who went thru garbage cans trying to determine brand of paint I used.

On 9/2/2019 at 4:19 PM, RiotAct said:

it’s alright, the disparity between us and the Bengals is so great, wearing the surrender outfit might keep the game somewhat interesting until the 3rd quarter!

Or until the 3rd quarter when we fall apart like last week