Throwback unis for home opener?

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Say whaaa? What's dramatic? #2 just expressed an opinion using reasonable language and included a fact (white = surrender) and a reasonable speculation ("I think we traditionally under-perform [when wearing all-white at home]"). I must be missing the drama. That'd be more like...

OMG I HATE the all-white uniforms!! They're SOOOO bad! Worst mistake in Bills history wearing these. We have NO CHANCE going up against a team in all black, come on, whoever decides on the uniforms should be fired for this, at the HOME OPENER of all games!!!!

To be fair, I reread your post.

I remain steadfast in my assertion. 

• Haha (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

All blue is my favorite. I may be in the minority on this one. 

You are in the minority, Papa Smurf.

Simple rules to live by:

• Pants should always be white. 
  • Helmets should always be red.
  • Blue jersey at home.
  • White jersey on the road.
  • Never wear red jerseys.  Rex wrecked 'em.

Anything more, and you're overthinking it.  Focus on the football, not the threads.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, ScotSHO said:

You are in the minority, Papa Smurf.

Simple rules to live by:

• Pants should always be white. 
  • Helmets should always be red.
  • Blue jersey at home.
  • White jersey on the road.
  • Never wear red jerseys.  Rex wrecked 'em.

Anything more, and you're overthinking it.  Focus on the football, not the threads.

All is correct except the red helmet.  The red/blue/white tri-color never looked right.  2 out of the 3 elements should match. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Jamie Mueller said:

I don't know how everyone else feels... but I'm OK if the Bills wear evening gowns and heels... just so long as they win 10 games.  Go Bills!

“Do you like to watch movies about gladiators Billy?”

On 9/2/2019 at 4:40 PM, wppete said:

The best uniforms in the league!!!

usa_today_10389431.0.jpg

I was just thinking how when I was a kid in the 60's, when football players got offseason jobs and didn't stay in condition all year round, the all-whites made a lot of Bills look like overstuffed pillows.  And I was thinking, at least today for whatever reason everybody's trimmer and looks better.  Then you post this picture with O linemen in front  . . .

Regardless, I like the current uniforms.  Plus I think white helmets with white jerseys and blue pants looks pretty sharp.

• Like (+1) 1