Noah Spence, Treadwell headline visits today

1 hour ago, The Dean said:

I do too, at least as a guy to bring in and check out. Part of the reason is because the Vikings are so good at finding/developing receivers. Breaking through the logjam they have at the top end of that position is pretty hard to do. I'm not sure he ever got a real good chance, there. And what's the harm of having a look?

There's no harm at all.  I just don't think he'll ever be a good NFL WR.

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

There's no harm at all.  I just don't think he'll ever be a good NFL WR.

You may very well be right about that. No harm bringing in a former 1st round pick, though.

21 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

The Colts paying Brian Hoyer 9mill in guarantees to back up brissett is bad news for Chad

LOL......Chad is the "hanging chad (HIS doing)"......BTW, sure as hell looks like we got the apparently rejuvenated Barkley for peanuts, right?.....hated the signing after his pre-draft hype and well traveled, lackluster (COUGH) career...affectionately called him "Victoria".....now?....grilled crow tastes like S%&T.........Hoyer?......NBA's Larry Brown is his "travel agent"........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

The release of Vincent Taylor was partly a byproduct of him not being considered a scheme fit. Veteran John Jenkins, his replacement, is capable of playing more positions, including end and nose tackle in a 3-4 and tackle in a 4-3. But the view here was it’s a mistake to give up on Taylor, whose production per snap was very good the past two seasons.