Buffalo's three players claimed ranks among the most in the NFL

HOUSE

50 minutes ago, mrags said:

Regardless, he was a player on our roster that we cut/traded that is good enough to play for the world champs. 

North American champs. The “world” does not play American football, I know we are all football fans but it is not a world sport. Having perspective is good.

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

North American champs. The “world” does not play American football, I know we are all football fans but it is not a world sport. Having perspective is good.

Go Bills!!!

Way to be so anal about it. 

6 minutes ago, mrags said:

Way to be so anal about it. 

Not anal at all, just accurate, it can’t be a “world “ Championship if only one country is playing, come on now, really? We are Adults right? 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Don Otreply said:

Go Bills!!!

"World champ" is correct. Are they any teams in the world that beat the Super Bowl champion?

Plus, traditionally, the champion of the big 4 leagues in the US is deemed "world champion", as the US has the best leagues in the world. Heck, when the AFL existed, both the NFL and AFL champions were allowed to be called "world champions".

42 minutes ago, mrags said:

Just stop and go away 

Okay then, have your “world” championship, lol...

Go Bills!!!

2 minutes ago, from_dunkirk said:

"World champ" is correct. Are they any teams in the world that beat the Super Bowl champion?

Plus, traditionally, the champion of the big 4 leagues in the US is deemed "world champion", as the US has the best leagues in the world. Heck, when the AFL existed, both the NFL and AFL champions were allowed to be called "world champions".

Sure, when other nations play the game, then it is correct. But...

Go Bills!!!

31 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Okay then, have your “world” championship, lol...

Go Bills!!!

Sure, when other nations play the game, then it is correct. But...

Go Bills!!!

Not that we can prove it. But you could put the Pats up against any other football team on the planet outside the US and it wouldn’t be a contest. 

1 hour ago, mrags said:

Not that we can prove it. But you could put the Pats up against any other football team on the planet outside the US and it wouldn’t be a contest. 

Very true, no proof needed, and wasn’t my point, The NFL has insane level athletes, just sayin the rest of the world has not spent the last 100 years getting to the point that the NFL is currently at. For all intent and purpose no other country plays American football in a serious way, Canada kind of ish. 

Go Bills!!!

1 minute ago, Don Otreply said:

Very true, no proof needed, and wasn’t my point, The NFL has insane level athletes, just sayin the rest of the world has not spent the last 100 years getting to the point that the NFL is currently at. For all intent and purpose no other country plays American football in a serious way, Canada kind of ish. 

Go Bills!!!

Therefore we can agree that the super bowl champs are the world champs. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/2/2019 at 8:49 AM, FUTURIST said:

The Bills have depth. This is the best team they have put on the field since the 1990's.

When the Bills went to the playoffs (music city miracle 99 season and 2000 post ) they were pretty deep in my opinion your talking about then I presume?