LeSean McCoy thanks Bills’ fans, says he’s excited to be back with Andy Reid

HOUSE

1 minute ago, Niagara Dude said:

Also why you telling me,  go put some money down on the Bills winning the Super Bowl this season.  Big difference between wanting it to happen and having confidence it will happen and  putting money down.

To be fair, the next 2 seasons are supposed to be our prime window. If Allen is the dude, it COULD sneak up fast. 

11 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

Did you really think this roster with no pro bowl talent at any position is going to win the SUPER BOWL this season.  I would love for that to happen but they are still years away,  meanwhile the Chiefs are stack with talent and have a QB coming off a MVP year.  T

The pro bowl doesn't happen till the end of the season so we have no idea how much this team has.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NoSaint said:

Do you think he even read it before posting or his agent just said can I toss something up and he said yes? 

Well we wouldn’t own his rights next year, unless you think a tag and trade for a 32 year old was the plan 

...LOL.....only tag he'd see is............

image.png.80109b9037a2ae2eb2391a41eb8577e3.png

• Like (+1) 1

Classy statement.  McCoy never really wanted to be in Buffalo.  His constant off-season comments about wanting to return to Philadelphia were annoying.  Was a great player in his prime, but glad to see him gone. He really does not fit the Buffalo Bills organization.  Neither did Mario Williams.  

1 hour ago, Artem Lipatov said:

I like Bean but this decision is bad. Too premature. One year more and Shady could have bounce season with improved Oline. And Beane could get some draft compensation via trade instead of cutting.

Singleterry is yet unproven in real games. Could wait and learn a year behind too big masters.

He doesn't need to learn from two guys. One is just fine.  And Gore is a better back than McCoy to learn from. 

1 hour ago, Niagara Dude said:

Did you really think this roster with no pro bowl talent at any position is going to win the SUPER BOWL this season.  I would love for that to happen but they are still years away,  meanwhile the Chiefs are stack with talent and have a QB coming off a MVP year.  T

Just because they got snubbed for the PB doesnt mean they dont have that level of talent.

3 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

His Instagram was even better:

If there is anything that my 11 years in the league has taught me it is to always expect the unexpected. I never expected to become a Buffalo Bill and I never expected to fall in love with the city and the amazing fans. However, that is exactly what happened. I would like to thank the entire Buffalo Bills organization, Terry and Kim Pegula, Coach McDermott, Brandon Beane, Doug Whaley, Anthony Lynn and Rex Ryan. It has been my pleasure and honor to take the field and represent the proud Buffalo franchise. We shared some great moments together and you guys will always hold a special place in my heart. Thank you to all my teammates that went to battle with me each and every week. I am going to miss the amazing atmosphere and wonderful #billsmafiafans the most! With that being said, I am excited and overjoyed to be continuing my career in Kansas City! The chase continues...

Very classy. Good luck Shady, except against the Bills in this years AFC Championship game

2 hours ago, Artem Lipatov said:

I like Bean but this decision is bad. Too premature. One year more and Shady could have bounce season with improved Oline. And Beane could get some draft compensation via trade instead of cutting.

Singleterry is yet unproven in real games. Could wait and learn a year behind too big masters.

As the old saying goes, better a year early than a year too late.

My take is that Shady became a better man in Buffalo.  The school of hard knocks and his embracing the role of big brother to the younger guys resulted in his being less selfish.  Good luck Shady!  Go Bills!!

51 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Another win the the Bills front office. An amicable separation with a very emotional player. 

Im sure it wasn’t an easy conversation. 

Given McD's relationship with Reid, I wonder if it wasn't setup in advance, as in "Hey Andy, we're thinking of releasing Shady.  Would you sign him so he has somewhere to go?"

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Artem Lipatov said:

Hell yeah. I just don't get it. If the Bills were in salary cap hell or about o sign a Clowney... sure. But they weren't. Keep him one more year! Offer a pay cut, but why?

If anything, he was exciting and we watch to be entertained.  Gore is old, Singleterry unproven, injuries, etc. Makes no sense. Too late now

8 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

Nice highlight reel. On that last play, I got the feeling that it was supposed to be a flea flicker, but Shady saw space and went for the run instead.

4 hours ago, FUTURIST said:

Classy statement.  McCoy never really wanted to be in Buffalo.  His constant off-season comments about wanting to return to Philadelphia were annoying.  Was a great player in his prime, but glad to see him gone. He really does not fit the Buffalo Bills organization.  Neither did Mario Williams.  

He doesn't need to learn from two guys. One is just fine.  And Gore is a better back than McCoy to learn from. 

Imo both Mario Williams and McCoy were homerun FA pickups for the Bills.

• Thank you (+1) 1