Monday 9/2 roster moves thread

BuffaloBill

10 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Neal can do slot stuff in a pinch, but I think that's about it. It seems like we are in desperate need of a backup boundary corner as the only one right now is K. Johnson.

There's something about working a guy out tomorrow I thought.  They worked out a DB today per Schefty, but it was a safety:

43 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Wet tried to get Colquitt and tried out 4 punters today. They're doing their due diligence to find an improvement.

Who were the four?  I heard about 2

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Nice try.

Sharing one's feelings in a public forum is not something that should be discouraged.  Pent up aggression should be prevented at all costs and an airing of those feelings acts as a release valve. I was looking out for the well being of one of your fellows. 

3 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

We can do better.   LB Angerer

Isn't there anyone out there named Angerest?

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Nice try.

Thanks - anyone know anything about these guys?

Santoso is the size of a defensive end and has a very big leg - but a problem with consistency.

16 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Allen or Anger would pry be upgrades.  Colquitt got snatched by the Gjallarhorn blowing neanderthals.

Skol !!

16 hours ago, Poleshifter said:

Unh! Watch what you say about Neanderthals. I had my DNA done, and I've got some neanderthal genes - more than my wife has, so she was happy to point that out.

We all do :D

15 hours ago, BeefCurtns said:

Bearded?

Waxed

• Like (+1) 2

16 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

My only final roster complaints are that we need to fix the CB/S depth and replace the punter. CB went from a position of great depth to one that is very shaky. Why the H do we have SIX safeties and only four CBs, two of whom are injury prone and the other two having been temporarily knocked out of the third preseason game? It seems highly questionable/concerning from any point of view. I think you have a hard time justifying Conor McDermott or Dean Marlowe over a capable fifth corner.

I just keep going back... three CBs on the field on most plays. Two safeties. So let's go with four CBs and SIX safeties on the final roster... makes no sense?

Think they like safeties to play big nickel at times. Might be they’ve got guys they like there.

31 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

Isn't there anyone out there named Angerest?

Santoso is the size of a defensive end and has a very big leg - but a problem with consistency.

this seems like the biggest pitfall with the fringe punters.