[Vague Title] Nugenix

Codyny13

14 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

point taken ...guess i'll stick with chugging raw eggs like oysters...

If the goal is to help with your ?, shouldn’t you be chugging raw oysters like... ???‍♂️... oysters?!?!  :beer: ??

(I love raw oysters, but chugging them doesn’t sound appealing)

Edited by transient

6 minutes ago, transient said:

If the goal is to help with your ?, shouldn’t you be chugging raw oysters like... ???‍♂️... oysters?!?!  :beer: ??

(I love raw oysters, but chugging them doesn’t sound appealing)

years ago in Virginia Beach i was at a great little restuarant (casual) and they had Liquor shots that had raw oysters in them.

delicious and fun

18 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

That's called  a sausage.

I think hot dog is more accurate.

2 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

years ago in Virginia Beach i was at a great little restuarant (casual) and they had Liquor shots that had raw oysters in them.

delicious and fun

Lol (casual) I’ve seen the little Bloody Mary shots they do w the oysters

Testosterone boosters are absolute nonsense. Why the hell would i want to pay 3-5 times as much for boosters that "may" boost it slightly when i could get a script from a doctor to get REAL testosterone that would actually solve a low testosterone problem??

How does anyone think this makes ANY sense at all?? These are some of the most overhyped products there are. Want to boost your test if its low? Take real testosterone. Its the only thing that is going to actually work, outside of diet and proper exercise(see weight lifting) which also can have major effects.

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Testosterone boosters are absolute nonsense. Why the hell would i want to pay 3-5 times as much for boosters that "may" boost it slightly when i could get a script from a doctor to get REAL testosterone that would actually solve a low testosterone problem??

How does anyone think this makes ANY sense at all?? These are some of the most overhyped products there are. Want to boost your test if its low? Take real testosterone. Its the only thing that is going to actually work, outside of diet and proper exercise(see weight lifting) which also can have major effects.

A sucker is born every minute. It’s modern day snake oil and the supplement industry isn’t regulated. I’m sure all the raws come from China, so these guys are most likely popping poor quality, over-priced garbage that has no scientific evidence of working. If it does boost free testosterone by a couple points, it still wouldn’t be enough to notice the effects for someone with low testosterone. I know something that is $10 a month with insurance and it will boost your testosterone big time....testosterone cypionate!

Edited by Shooter McGavin

13 hours ago, Codyny13 said:

Nugenix has enlisted our very own Doug Flutie as it’s new spokeperson. The best part about this, other than Doug’s rockin bod, and his ability to “stay ready, “ ? is that he’s listed as a Hall of fame Qb on the commercial. Assuming they can get away with that, being a hall of fame college qb, but what a bunch baloney. 

"Our very own" ? 

16 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Because a little poke might make me feel an ouchie

18 hours ago, Codyny13 said:

Nugenix has enlisted our very own Doug Flutie as it’s new spokeperson. The best part about this, other than Doug’s rockin bod, and his ability to “stay ready, “ ? is that he’s listed as a Hall of fame Qb on the commercial. Assuming they can get away with that, being a hall of fame college qb, but what a bunch baloney. 

...and Ali stole the "I Am THE Greatest" line from Doug.....ask him...he'll tell you...YAWN...........