Bills *almost* sign P Britton Colquitt

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, GG said:

Not sure what your point is.  Sounds like Browns weren’t going to trade Colquitt as a favor to the player.  Are you suggesting that Beane should have offered a 4th rounder to get his No. 1 punter target?

Read the post I was responding to.

That usually helps with context.

But by all means proceed with the hyperbole...........everybody loves a good " but we would have had to trade a 4th rounder" on cut down weekend for a guy who was getting cut.   Why did you stop at round 4?   How about a 1st rounder?   That would make a trade sound totally irrational!   Thank GOD Beane didn't make a trade!:lol:

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

We just drafted our highest qb in franchise history. We shouldn’t even have to worry about a P. 

I do admire how dedicated Bills fans are but I would like to build a good enough offense where I could care less about a P.

Reaching. C'mon buddy.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

We just drafted our highest qb in franchise history. We shouldn’t even have to worry about a P. 

I do admire how dedicated Bills fans are but I would like to build a good enough offense where I could care less about a P.

Every offense/team cares about having a good punter.  The Cheaters took one in the 5th round this past draft.

19 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Read the post I was responding to.

That usually helps with context.

But by all means proceed with the hyperbole...........everybody loves a good " but we would have had to trade a 4th rounder" on cut down weekend for a guy who was getting cut.   Why did you stop at round 4?   How about a 1st rounder?   That would make a trade sound totally irrational!   Thank GOD Beane didn't make a trade!:lol:

Keep moving the goal posts in every one of your posts.   Keep pretending that you know what’s going on behind the scenes as if you’re Jeff Goldblum stuck on every wall in each negotiation.

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Fine, there are other punters.  Get someone else in here and stop with the Bull-Gaffle about holding being so important.

Worst thing Bojorquez did last year was bungle a FG snap

2 hours ago, Kmart128 said:

Prefer Anger anyways... Younger. 

Sign me up as "anyone but Bojorquez.  Anger has its place.

10 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Fine, there are other punters.  Get someone else in here and stop with the Bull-Gaffle about holding being so important.

Worst thing Bojorquez did last year was bungle a FG snap

Sign me up as "anyone but Bojorquez.  Anger has its place.

I can feel Bryan Anger. He would give the Bills focus, make the roster stronger.

• Haha (+1) 1