Week One: Bills at Jets

YoloinOhio

9 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

”make him be a quarterback”.

oh man I hope Allen makes them eat those words. I don’t want another season where all we hear from opposing defenses is “make him be a QB”... 

I pray that Daboll at least starts the game by passing on 95% of plays instead of forcing Allen to throw against 3rd and long all day.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

I pray that Daboll at least starts the game by passing on 95% of plays instead of forcing Allen to throw against 3rd and long all day.

95 is a tad hyperbolic but I definitely agree with the sentiment of avoiding 3rd and long as Allen's only opportunities to throw the ball. Forces him into hero ball mode.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, NickelCity said:

95 is a tad hyperbolic but I definitely agree with the sentiment of avoiding 3rd and long as Allen's only opportunities to throw the ball. Forces him into hero ball mode.

Also forces him into "bail from the pocket immediately as the defense has their ears pinned" mode

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NickelCity said:

Ok - 90%

I feel like Allen is the type of QB who is better when he gets a high quantity of throws. Gets him into a rhythm, decreases the hero ball tendencies as you say, etc.

1 minute ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Ok - 90%

I feel like Allen is the type of QB who is better when he gets a high quantity of throws. Gets him into a rhythm, decreases the hero ball tendencies as you say, etc.

Totally agree! Made a thread about that very thing: 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NickelCity said:

What's the sentiment on the new jerseys over there? Your old ones were pretty classic. These look effing terrible.

I like them better. If only because of the helmet 

39 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

I'm torn, I like the new look, but the old ones were definitely classic, screw it, not my call

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, NickelCity said:

What's the sentiment on the new jerseys over there? Your old ones were pretty classic. These look effing terrible.

Don’t these look like the college MAC conference? I’m with you that these stink. They are as bad as when the Pats changed their cool Patriot logo to the Swoosh guy.

41 minutes ago, Element115 said:

Just had a dream the Bills lost and Allen played like crap. Also, Allen said they lost because of "sticks and mushrooms". So, not sure what I am supposed to make of this premonition...

It's embarrassing the amount of dreams I've had about the bills. They're nearly always wrong. I'll take yours as a good sign.