Week One: Bills at Jets

YoloinOhio

15 minutes ago, teef said:

oh of course.  could it happen?  sure...anything can happen, but that would be the most disastrous outcome.  

6 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Well then.  I guess A Win is needed to improve your spirits   :beer:

I'm sorry, as I am a little confused here.

Wouldn't the most disastrous and heart breaking scenario be if Josh Allen's knee explodes three plays into the season?

2 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Wouldn't the most disastrous and heart breaking scenario be if Josh Allen's knee explodes three plays into the season?

Why. In the name of all things reasonable. Would. You. Even. Mention. That.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Oh man, time to burn incense, sacrifice a small woodland creature to satisfy the the gods... 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

you put that out into the atmosphere!

My game breakdowns are simple. 

Is the Bills’ Defense better than the Jets’ Offense? Yes. No question. 

Is the Bills’ Offense better than the Jets’ Defense? We know Gregg. His high pressure D requires the secondary to be shut down players. The Jets don’t have that type of a secondary. If the Bills can hit quick timing intermediate routes like they did in preseason game 2 (that is what they worked on against Carolina), the Jets defense will be in for a long day. 

Is the Bills’ ST better than the Jets’ ST? Hau$ch. Roberts. And most importantly, a competent ST coach. Our punter is a ?, their kicker is a ?  I give us the edge. 

Bills win. 

28 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

26 minutes ago, Putin said:

^^^^ How does one even thinks about something like that ??? 

22 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Oh man, time to burn incense, sacrifice a small woodland creature to satisfy the the gods... 

Go Bills!!!

16 minutes ago, teef said:

you put that out into the atmosphere!

16 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Lets leave it at the bold.       

Never EVER say that (what was omitted) again!!!!!! 

15 minutes ago, Buffalophil1948 said:

Again? Ok, but I'm running out of small creatures. 

?

Gentlemen, relax, I am pretty sure that we can all agree that I have no authority with the "powers that be" in the universe.  The football gods  acknowledge that I am a nobody, and they have done so on many occasions previously.

I have also stated the above previously around here and my response is the same...it's like "break a leg" in entertainment.  I don't want it to happen so I do not run from it.  

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

36 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Well there you go. You said it. Now we're all thinking about it. Do you talk about a no-hitter in the 8th inning?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

6 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

?

Gentlemen, relax, I am pretty sure that we can all agree that I have no authority with the "powers that be" in the universe.  The football gods  acknowledge that I am a nobody, and they have done so on many occasions previously.

I have also stated the above previously around here and my response is the same...it's like "break a leg" in entertainment.  I don't want it to happen so I do not run from it.  

I think we're all chastising you with tongue firmly planted in cheek.

Just now, thebandit27 said:

I think we're all chastising you with tongue firmly planted in cheek.

Oh I know, TB27, and nothing will happen.

Heaven forbid (please, Heaven as I truly am a God fearing man) if anything should happen the tongue will be replaced by my lips kissing *** around here begging for forgiveness!

Gentlemen...THIS is it.  I will live with 10-6, but brothers and sisters I feel 11-5 in my bones!

GO BILLS!!!

4 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

?

Just checked my contract. I’ll Be Damned! I DO have the power that ‘be’!

This, being a Bills FAN forum, I get troll power. If we didn’t know you better, we’d never have the opportunity. 

Now go outside, turn around 3X, Spit! and ask the football Gods for forgiveness.

AND DON’T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Despite what that fan claims, it actually looks like Gregg Williams is misusing his players by forcing them into the 4-3 base. 

It does showcase how great Jamal Adams is, though.

Right around the 2:30 mark of that video, Brees completes a pass downfield for 15-20 yards. The guy says, “It burns them here... still a nice job by Gregg Williams though.”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

?

Karma is a beeotch.    People said    --  No injuries (before) the Lions game thread....  How many starters got hurt?   I'm thinking at least 3.