Ray Ray Claimed by Panthers

Bag of Milk

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

"Good for him, I wish the kid a lot of luck, hope he's successful."

Didn't see that line in this thread--yet--so I thought I'd take care of that so we don't have to see it another 20 times.

:lol:

yeah.  its not as original as hating on everyone. 

1 hour ago, LSHMEAB said:

I assume you're a fan based on your name, but we say this about EVERY player that signs elsewhere.

Ray Ray is small and slow. Very unlikely he'll ever become a vested vet. Showed a little and worked hard, but he's just not good enough.

Ray Ray is slow? I missed the memo on that one.

26 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I like ray ray

I think he's better than what people give him credit for

And the slow talk is funny lol 40 times don't equal game speed

He would toast every single person here in a race..  and he doenst look that slow returning punts

I think from the Bills' perspective, he's close to a clone of Isaiah McKenzie, only McKenzie is a hair faster.  McCloud isnot slow.  I think the Bills hoped they could sneak Ray Ray on  to the PS.

1 hour ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

Ray Ray was picked up before Duke...no way!! Wonder what the masses will think about that!!!

Ray Ray was the 3rd best of the same WR that’s on the Bills roster.  If not for Roberts or McKenzie, he wouldn’t have been cut.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, TigerJ said:

I think from the Bills' perspective, he's close to a clone of Isaiah McKenzie, only McKenzie is a hair faster.  McCloud isnot slow.  I think the Bills hoped they could sneak Ray Ray on  to the PS.

I think he's fairly close to McKenzie. McKenzie is faster but I think ray ray plays bigger and fights after contact more

I was hoping for a PS as well.. best of luck to ray ray and all looking for new NFL jobs

3 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I never got the Ray Ray love.  He wasn’t even the best slot receiver on his college team.  He’s a dime a dozen type player,

Had they kept him, I would have been fine with it. As a fellow Ray, I was still fine with him being released. ? No big deal either way.

Only Bills fans could have this much agita over the release of the #6 WR.

19 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Ray Ray is slow? I missed the memo on that one.

Yeah. You did. He ran a 4.53 at 5'10 190(doubt that). While those are certainly unimpressive numbers, his tape says it all about his speed. Never once did he demonstrate the kind of explosion a player of his stature with his skill set would need in order to excel or stick in this league.

He's kind of like Roscoe Parrish minus the burst(the only aspect of Roscoe's game that had value).

46 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

He would toast every single person here in a race..

Dude...

16 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

good compare

I was on the McKenzie bandwagon personally.

does not mean i do not like McCloud. can see him developing.

and like most all Bills players these days ? I wish the kid well.

47 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I like ray ray

I think he's better than what people give him credit for

And the slow talk is funny lol 40 times don't equal game speed

He would toast every single person here in a race..  and he doenst look that slow returning punts

In my day, pre Achilles tear, I would have beat him. ?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Yeah. You did. He ran a 4.53 at 5'10 190(doubt that). While those are certainly unimpressive numbers, his tape says it all about his speed. Never once did he demonstrate the kind of explosion a player of his stature with his skill set would need in order to excel or stick in this league.

He's kind of like Roscoe Parrish minus the burst(the only aspect of Roscoe's game that had value).

Roscoe could track a deep ball.

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

In my day, pre Achilles tear, I would have beat him. ?

how the mind works.
what was your 40 and 100 ?
i am sure everyone would beat me.

even oldman

• Haha (+1) 1