TBDAHOT #20 Parking List

On 9/1/2019 at 12:06 PM, Hammered a Lot said:

Once again I am forced (there are pictures) to host the TBDAHOT. As in the past your choices are "Prime" (limited circle the wagon style party area parking) or "General" (regular parking lot style) parking. Please post your choice 1Prime or 1General. Parking starts at 6:30 am Sharp. Prime spots held till 7:30 am,  General till 8:30 am. Most importantly PLEASE have  & SHOW us at the gate a sign with large block letters With TBD and "p" or "g" on it. Please tell us your name so we can cross it off the list. List closes at 5pm 9-20-19 Hammer time. Please stay on topic or Else!

Be best if you to lot before 8:30. For general parking 

On 9/1/2019 at 12:06 PM, Hammered a Lot said:

Once again I am forced (there are pictures) to host the TBDAHOT. As in the past your choices are "Prime" (limited circle the wagon style party area parking) or "General" (regular parking lot style) parking. Please post your choice 1Prime or 1General. Parking starts at 6:30 am Sharp. Prime spots held till 7:30 am,  General till 8:30 am. Most importantly PLEASE have  & SHOW us at the gate a sign with large block letters With TBD and "p" or "g" on it. Please tell us your name so we can cross it off the list. List closes at 5pm 9-20-19 Hammer time. Please stay on topic or Else!

I’m late, I know. Is there any chance I can reserve one spot in the general parking area? 

1 hour ago, CommonCents said:

I’m late, I know. Is there any chance I can reserve one spot in the general parking area? 

Hammer has not shut it down so you can get a general.  

Not sure what is left in prime. Maybe you can get one.  

5 hours ago, mead107 said:

Hammer has not shut it down so you can get a general.  

Not sure what is left in prime. Maybe you can get one.  

4 hours ago, Hammered a Lot said:

Meads post post is the lock down post 5 pm. Check back tomorrow for more details There are more prime requests than spots. I'll fill you in then whit what my plan is.

You two are so adorable when you work together!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

You two are so adorable when you work together!!!

I know what I am gonna post is strictly taboo according to the original post and rules about straying off topic of just posting spots.  But just as you get that warm, fuzzy adorable feeling when people work together... So do I.

Let us therefore brace ourselves to our duties, and so bear ourselves, that if the Buffalo Bills and Hammer's Lot last for a thousand years, men will still say, "This was their finest hour."

• Haha (+1) 2