TBDAHOT #20 Parking List

Once again I am forced (there are pictures) to host the TBDAHOT. As in the past your choices are "Prime" (limited circle the wagon style party area parking) or "General" (regular parking lot style) parking. Please post your choice 1Prime or 1General. Parking starts at 6:30 am Sharp. Prime spots held till 7:30 am,  General till 8:30 am. Most importantly PLEASE have  & SHOW us at the gate a sign with large block letters With TBD and "p" or "g" on it. Please tell us your name so we can cross it off the list. List closes at 5pm 9-20-19 Hammer time. Please stay on topic or Else!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Do prime spots cost more?

No

8 hours ago, thebug said:

Yeah, I’m not sure if I can make it either. My kids have sports going on, I am busy at work and my wife’s mom has been having a little trouble with some tenderness in her ass. She says it hurts when she takes a crap and is tender to the touch. So it’s really a game time decision for me. I hope it works out, but you just never know with these types of situations. I do think you have made the right decision though. 

Thank You for honoring my simple request to keep this thread clean of clutter. 

On 9/5/2019 at 8:50 AM, Chandler#81 said:

To all; please refrain from comments except your desired parking spot. Tabulators are busy (read Drunk) and can lose count when distracted. Thank you.

[Moderated]

Please delete all posts that don't ask for a prime or general parking spot. Thank You

EDIT BY BUFFALOBILL: I’ve deleted unnecessary posts - please do Hammer a favor and refrain from adding more.  Thank you.

• Like (+1) 1