Practice Squad Signings Thread

1 minute ago, Big C said:

I don't care if Gordon is younger than McCoy. Why would they trade assets to give a different RB a bigger contract? Don't see it happening, personally.

Because they like paying established vets. And he has probably 3 really good years left maybe 4

2 minutes ago, Big C said:

I don't care if Gordon is younger than McCoy. Why would they trade assets to give a different RB a bigger contract? Don't see it happening, personally.

I have no answers for that. Just seems very quiet at OBD and makes me suspicious. I personally think we should've restructured Shady's contract... Or at least tried.

1 hour ago, WVUFootball29 said:

If Tyree Jackson is not returning as the PS QB, here's a list of eligible players to choose from:

Drew Anderson - Rookie - Murray StateSigned by Cardinals

Vincent Testaverde - Rookie - Albany

Nick Fitzgerald - Rookie - Mississippi State Signed by Buccaneers 

Logan Woodside - Toledo - signed by Titans

Jalan McClendon - Rookie - Baylor

Danny Etling - LSU Signed by Falcons

Joe Callahan - Wesley

Taylor Heinicke - Old Dominion

Brett Rypein - Boise State Signed by Broncos

Luis Perez - Texas A&M Commerce

Jordan Ta'amu - Rookie - Ole Miss

Phillip Walker - Temple Signed by Colts

Alex McGough - Florida Intl Signed by Texans

Chase Litton - Marshall

Kyle Shurmur - Vanderbilt

Brandon Allen - Arkansas

John Wolford - Wake Forest Signed by Rams

Jake Browning - Rookie - Washington Signed by Vikings

Kyle Sloter - Northern Colorado Signed by Cardinals

Kyle Lauletta - Richmond Signed by Eagles

Davis Webb - Cal

Clayton Thorston - Rookie - Northwestern Signed by Cowboys

Devlin Hodges - Rookie - Samford

Wilton Spaight - Rookie - UCLA

Will update this list as players are signed

Running low on candidates.  Bills staying mum on signings

Edited by WVUFootball29

Confirmation from Matt Fairburn...

Bills practice squad: Duke Williams, Cam Lewis, Eddie Yarbrough, Nate Becker, Christian Wade, Kyle Peko, Erik Magnuson. Wade will be the 11th member of the practice squad. He'll be on the practice squad all year, they can't bring him up and no team can snag him.

Brandon Beane also said Jason Croom will go to IR and the team is signing Kurt Coleman.

Glad to see Peko back with the team if only from a personal perspective.....4 more spots...does not include the Hall kid from the Cowboys.
Edited by JoeF

1 minute ago, JoeF said:

Confirmation from Matt Fairburn...

Bills practice squad: Duke Williams, Cam Lewis, Eddie Yarbrough, Nate Becker, Christian Wade, Kyle Peko, Erik Magnuson. Wade will be the 11th member of the practice squad. He'll be on the practice squad all year, they can't bring him up and no team can snag him.

Glad to see Peko back with the team if only from a personal perspective.....4 more spots...does not include the Hall kid from the Cowboys.

So probably 3 more spots... I'm guessing one goes to unknown QB. Another goes to Dean Marlowe when we bring back Captain Munnerlyn after week 1. And the last spot goes to McDermott when he gets cut in favor of someone else.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kmart128 said:

So probably 3 more spots... I'm guessing one goes to unknown QB. Another goes to Dean Marlowe when we bring back Captain Munnerlyn after week 1. And the last spot goes to McDermott when he gets cut in favor of someone else.

Yep 3 more spots....having trouble counting today.....damn..

1 hour ago, Jamie Mueller said:

Quoting from another site...

"The former UB cornerback impressed the Bills coaching staff throughout the summer. A concussion derailed any chances of Lewis competing for a roster spot late in August, but he is another prospect that the Bills would probably love to develop."

wow, sorry, i thought i knew everyone at least a little.