Sunday 9/1 Cut /Waiver Update thread

1 hour ago, Fixxxer said:

We could use a developmental QB, Sloter looked good against us the other night.

We need a punter, ASAP, apparently Colquitt is the best of that bunch.

As for the other guys on the list, WIlkerson would be a solid DT for the rotation, though I don't know he would be a process guy.

Noah Spence, edge/LB, would be intriguing in McD's system as Lorax's replacement.

Could we? How many teams do this anymore? Usually draft your QB in 1st round and go from there....

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Nanker said:

How about Colts QB Phillip Walker as a 3rd QB?

Definitely would like a new punter to replace our pooch puncher.

I highly doubt a 3rd qb is in the works. I also highly doubt they are remotely happy with the current punter. There has to be something in the works there.

• Like (+1) 1

Reports: Buffalo Bills want Duke Williams, Ray-Ray McCloud III for practice squad

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/platform/amp/2019/9/1/20842309/report-buffalo-bills-want-duke-williams-rayray-mccloud-for-2019-practice-squad-deon-lacey-ryan-lewis

Among the rumored players the Bills want to add on their practice squad are two unconventional players for the list. Wide receiver Duke Williamsand linebacker Deon Lacey are both older than the typical practice squad player, but the Bills clearly like what they’ve seen in each player enough to consider bringing them back into the organization should they clear waivers.

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2019/09/01/where-bills-sit-on-nfls-waiver-wire/amp/

Teams can make alterations to their rosters as early as Sunday, with the waiver wire being a popular source of roster moves for teams across the league.

Hundreds of players with four or fewer years of professional experience were placed on waivers this weekend, all of whom will have to clear waivers in order to become free agents.

Teams will have the opportunity to place a claim on any player going through waivers on Sunday. According to ESPN’s Adam Schefter, the Bills have ninth priority on the waiver wire.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I highly doubt a 3rd qb is in the works. I also highly doubt they are remotely happy with the current punter. There has to be something in the works there.

I think they're going to add a QB to the practice squad. It would be pretty dangerous to play the season with only 2 QBs who know the offense.

• Like (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, vincec said:

I think they're going to add a QB to the practice squad. It would be pretty dangerous to play the season with only 2 QBs who know the offense.

I don’t get the obsession with adding a PS QB. If we are down to our 3rd QB then it doesn’t really matter who’s out there. We gon get our peckers smashed.

Just grabs vet off the streets in case of emergency 

Edited by Bangarang