Time to scout punters

Buffalo Barbarian

Bojo is wildly inconsistent and its about time we found an elite one. I hate drafting punter and kickers but we have to do something about this situation. 

Really Wanted Mitch Wishnowksy from Utah last year ,hopefully we can find one like him.

If you guys like someone add him to the thread, dont care if they are a Rugby player, heck probably better off with one of those guys.

On 9/1/2019 at 4:33 PM, Blokestradamus said:

The fact that I wasn't immediately tagged in this thread feels like an insult.

Sorry  Blokes haven't seen you in awhile and i have cut back quite a bit myself.

now that 's over with, who you got?

On 9/1/2019 at 8:39 PM, YoloinOhio said:

Drue Chrisman, Ohio state

Surprised you found this guy !! :D

On 9/1/2019 at 9:47 PM, /dev/null said:

Considering the Bills scouts are the ones who signed Bojo in the first place:

Is it time to scout punters or is it time to punt scouts?

Just the punting scouters.

12 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

We would have been worse without him and so will this team.

i kind of store the Bills since 1999 in an abyss of bad feelings and refuse to pick out details

so i will accept it could have been worse without him

the Bills haven't cared about ST for a long time.... beneath them

while Belichick insists it is so vital to a few wins a season.

• Sad 1

On 9/2/2019 at 12:22 PM, row_33 said:

had one of the best in town for many years during this current 20+ year slough of despond

bloody lot of good THAT DID...

Look at it this way... Bad teams usually have good punters... For obvious reasons.

Get on the bright side... The Bills will be a good team again, we have a bad punter!

See, that's the right frame of mind!  You can't have your cake and eat it too.  We've been so obsessed with finding a good punter, what the hell we gonna need him for now.

Anyway... .Bills got a punter that has a consistent 45 yard average.  Again... What will we need him for?  Bills will be so damn good, even if an offensive drive stalls out of FG range... Bills will still be at mid-field!

?

^^^^^^ That my friends is the very epitome of:

"TrustingTheProcess!©"

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

On 9/3/2019 at 3:32 AM, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Sorry  Blokes haven't seen you in awhile and i have cut back quite a bit myself.

now that 's over with, who you got?

I haven't quite got my nerd on yet, obsessing about special teams but I did catch the first half of the Oregon game. Blake Maimone looks interesting.

Kid has got a big leg but his 2018 stats scream inconsistent. I'll be interested to watch him this year to see if he's able to cut down on the shanks.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Look at it this way... Bad teams usually have good punters... For obvious reasons.

Get on the bright side... The Bills will be a good team again, we have a bad punter!

See, that's the right frame of mind!  You can't have your cake and eat it too.  We've been so obsessed with finding a good punter, what the hell we gonna need him for now.

Anyway... .Bills got a punter that has a consistent 45 yard average.  Again... What will we need him for?  Bills will be so damn good, even if an offensive drive stalls out of FG range... Bills will still be at mid-field!

?

^^^^^^ That my friends is the very epitome of:

"TrustingTheProcess!©"

since the Bills didna care about special teams, or TE, for 20 plus years, i haven't worried either

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Blokestradamus said:

I haven't quite got my nerd on yet, obsessing about special teams but I did catch the first half of the Oregon game. Blake Maimone looks interesting.

Kid has got a big leg but his 2018 stats scream inconsistent. I'll be interested to watch him this year to see if he's able to cut down on the shanks.

I saw him too, big kid

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.