Conor McDermott must have pictures of Uncle Sean

This guy must be related to the head coach.

There's no other explanation as to why he continues making the Bills' 53 man roster year after year without contributing anything whatsoever.

Even on rare occasions when he's healthy enough to play in the preseason, he doesn't even dominate against opposing 3rd stringers who will be bagging groceries by Monday.

It's puzzling.

Edited by Wayne Arnold
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

This guy must be related to the head coach.

There's no other explanation as to why he continues making the Bills' 53 man roster year after year without contributing anything whatsoever.

Even on rare occasions when he's healthy enough to play in the preseason, he doesn't even dominate against opposing 3rd stringers who will be bagging groceries by Monday.

It's puzzling.

He doesn't cost much.

• Thank you (+1) 1

They picked him up from the Pats who had drafted him in round 6 and they kept him because they were afraid if they put him on the PS that the Patriots would try to sign him back.

But that was 2 years ago and he's looked like a street free agent ever since. 

Maybe they are still trying to keep him away from New England?   ?

Definitely perplexing but I do believe that this is just a week 1 thing and that he will be gone pretty soon.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, The Dean said:

A puzzler, for sure. Clearly there is SOMETHING they like about this guy. I just can't figure out what it is.

I think I know what you are talking about, but I just can’t name it.

• Haha (+1) 1