[Name Only Title] Bryan Hoyer

Stallions

29 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Hoyer is substantially better than Barkley if Josh were to be out for more than a game. 

In the one playoff game he started, Hoyer looked like London EJ. I've had no use for him ever since, give me Barkley.

10 minutes ago, first_and_ten said:

Obviously he's not, or the Cheat wouldn't have cut him. Just as Barkley has progressed, Hoyer has regressed

That is not true, he just happened to like a younger and cheaper guy a little more. You don't like, Bellichick as an example? Fine. Frank Reich wants him for the next three years. He knows a thing or two about quarterbacks.

5 minutes ago, Rico said:

In the one playoff game he started, Hoyer looked like London EJ. I've had no use for him ever since, give me Barkley.

I didn't say he was good. ;)

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

That is not true, he just happened to like a younger and cheaper guy a little more. You don't like, Bellichick as an example? Fine. Frank Reich wants him for the next three years. He knows a thing or two about quarterbacks.

Personally, if I'm being honest. If Allen gets hurt, I want Barkley. The bills could have had Hoyer. They chose Barkley. I agree, and trust they know better than we do 

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Matt Barkley 2 years for $4 million

Brian Hoyer 3 years for $12 million

but clearly Barkley is better. ? I love Bills fans but some of you need to join reality. 

Apparently the Colts on planet earth think Hoyer is better.  

So recap.  Hoyer has won more games, started playoff games, has better stats across the board (by a good amount), backed up Tom Brady, got cut, and signed a contract 2 times as big as Barkley’s, yet clearly, Hoyer is worse.  Makes total sense. ?

Why would the Bills cut a capable vet who has been here for almost two years now, knows the offense and they just signed to an extension to bring in someone who is also a capable vet but doesn’t know the offense and hasn’t been here and is more expensive?

1 minute ago, dubs said:

Why would the Bills cut a capable vet who has been here for almost two years now, knows the offense and they just signed to an extension to bring in someone who is also a capable vet but doesn’t know the offense and hasn’t been here and is more expensive?

Well, our head coach has a soft spot for rag armed quarterbacks.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, dubs said:

Clearly the Colts are desperate because of what happened with Luck. 

5 minutes ago, dubs said:

Almost 2 years might be a bit much for a 10 month guy 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, dubs said:

Last time I checked Josh Allen has a pretty strong arm. 

Well that makes 25% of the QBs he has had a hand in acquiring. And most people didn't notice this, but in the Bills war room video when they drafted Josh, McDermott was wearing a Kellen Moore jersey. I'm just sayin'. 

20 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I’m not advocating for him but it seems some of these guys think McCoy was our worst back, since he was released and all 

1 minute ago, NoSaint said:

Almost 2 years might be a bit much for a 10 month guy 

It's actually closer to no time at all than two years.

1 minute ago, NoSaint said:

I’m not advocating for him but it seems some of these guys think McCoy was our worst back, since he was released and all 

It's rather remarkable. ;)

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Matt Barkley 2 years for $4 million

Brian Hoyer 3 years for $12 million

but clearly Barkley is better.

I can understand someone thinking Hoyer is better than Barkley (though at this point in their careers, and for the 2019 Bills, I don't agree). But you clearly don't want to use their salaries as any sort of proof, do you? Are you prepared to argue every player making X is better than every player making less than X?  This didn't help your case at all.