[Name Only Title] Bryan Hoyer

Stallions

27 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

2017 Minnesota Vikings 

Really dude? Bradford was the starter going into the season before he got hurt and Keenam took over. Bridgewater was gone before the season even started, but yes, TECHNICALLY he was the 1st string QB before he got hurt in training camp.

21 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I love that some reacted to my post yet couldn’t even response.  On what planet is Matt Barkley better than Hoyer?  Just because a guy is the Bills doesn’t mean you should just make up things.  

https://www.espn.com/nfl/player/_/id/12477/brian-hoyer

http://www.nfl.com/player/mattbarkley/2539308/profile

Another consideration is scout team work, which I guess he has excelled at:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/02/04/patriots-defense-credits-brian-hoyer-for-scout-team-preparation/

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Barkley has a noodle arm.  I really liked Barkley in his draft.  My favorite qb.  So I watched his nfl career and he’s just not good enough.  Say what you want to about Hoyer but he is HOFer compared to Barkley. 

I get we’re Bills fans but man do we love to overrate our players.  I don’t remember any Barkley love before we got him.  Now, he’s a great backup.  Ftr, I’m fine with Barkley but I’m not going to pretend there aren’t better options.  Hoyer is a better option.  But what does stupid NE know?

I have right opinions that don’t follow the pack.  Been that way since third grade and the teacher asked if Ben Franklin was ever a President.  I was the only one who said he wasn’t.  

Please tell me how Barkley is better.  Because there are no stats that come close to showing that.  Hoyer has won more games and started a playoff game.  Hoyer has backed up Tom Brady.  There is literally not one piece of evidence that show Barkley is a better qb.  Find me some.  

This is is my Ben Franklin 2.0.

You've become completely unhinged.

25 minutes ago, inaugural balls said:

You've become completely unhinged.

Yeah, clearly the guy who wants the qb with a much better qb rating rating, more wins, started a playoff game, and was a backup on SB teams over a guy with a 67 career QBs rating and 2 wins is clearly the unhinged one.  

I am the voice of reason in a sea of craziness.  If the situations were reversed, bills homer would be laughing at replacing a seasoned vet like Hoyer for a “scrub” like Barkley, 

44 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Really dude? Bradford was the starter going into the season before he got hurt and Keenam took over. Bridgewater was gone before the season even started, but yes, TECHNICALLY he was the 1st string QB before he got hurt in training camp.

So you just proved the Vikings made the playoffs by having a reliable 3rd QB on the roster

4 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Barkley has a noodle arm.  I really liked Barkley in his draft.  My favorite qb.  So I watched his nfl career and he’s just not good enough.  Say what you want to about Hoyer but he is HOFer compared to Barkley. 

I get we’re Bills fans but man do we love to overrate our players.  I don’t remember any Barkley love before we got him.  Now, he’s a great backup.  Ftr, I’m fine with Barkley but I’m not going to pretend there aren’t better options.  Hoyer is a better option.  But what does stupid NE know?

I have right opinions that don’t follow the pack.  Been that way since third grade and the teacher asked if Ben Franklin was ever a President.  I was the only one who said he wasn’t.  

Please tell me how Barkley is better.  Because there are no stats that come close to showing that.  Hoyer has won more games and started a playoff game.  Hoyer has backed up Tom Brady.  There is literally not one piece of evidence that show Barkley is a better qb.  Find me some.  

This is is my Ben Franklin 2.0.

I mean isn't Ben Franklin not being President more of an objective fact, not so much an opinion?

Wait, that doesn't hurt your argument...

Well, is there a reasonably capable Practice Squad QB kid available to join the Bills???  Someone other than Allen or Barkley to throw balls in practice over 17 +weeks to keep their arms from going dead.

Edited by Stallions
spelling

It is a moot point.  Hoyer will be re-signed by NE.  It’s a game BB plays.  They cut Demaryius Thomas too and he’ll also be re-signed.  It’s a little game that can move cap space and, more importantly, get young players to the IR without subjecting them to the waiver wire.  Also those players will be available to come off of IR late in the season because they will be on the 53 man roster on Monday.  The Browns are doing this with Robinson to get a rookie, Forbes, to the IR.

Edited by BarleyNY

Just now, The Dean said:

Signed by the Colts

Just saw that. Guess I was wrong there.  I can’t believe that they are going with Jarrett Stidham as Brady’s backup.  Thought they were doing the same thing with him as they are with Thomas.  Wow.  

On 8/31/2019 at 7:57 PM, C.Biscuit97 said:

I love that some reacted to my post yet couldn’t even response.  On what planet is Matt Barkley better than Hoyer?  Just because a guy is the Bills doesn’t mean you should just make up things.  

https://www.espn.com/nfl/player/_/id/12477/brian-hoyer

http://www.nfl.com/player/mattbarkley/2539308/profile

...Earth, Pluto, Saturn & Mars for starters..........

Matt Barkley 2 years for $4 million

Brian Hoyer 3 years for $12 million

but clearly Barkley is better. ? I love Bills fans but some of you need to join reality. 

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...Earth, Pluto, Saturn & Mars for starters..........

Apparently the Colts on planet earth think Hoyer is better.  

So recap.  Hoyer has won more games, started playoff games, has better stats across the board (by a good amount), backed up Tom Brady, got cut, and signed a contract 2 times as big as Barkley’s, yet clearly, Hoyer is worse.  Makes total sense. ?

Edited by C.Biscuit97
  • Haha (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Matt Barkley 2 years for $4 million

Brian Hoyer 3 years for $12 million

but clearly Barkley is better. ? I love Bills fans but some of you need to join reality. 

Apparently the Colts on planet earth think Hoyer is better.  

So recap.  Hoyer has won more games, started playoff games, has better stats across the board (by a good amount), backed up Tom Brady, got cut, and signed a contract 2 times as big as Barkley’s, yet clearly, Hoyer is worse.  Makes total sense. ?

Colts only have Brissett on the team..............it's called desperation.

2 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

Just saw that. Guess I was wrong there.  I can’t believe that they are going with Jarrett Stidham as Brady’s backup.  Thought they were doing the same thing with him as they are with Thomas.  Wow.  

Looks like the genius Belicheat doesn't like Hoyer..lol

19 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Hoyer is substantially better than Barkley if Josh were to be out for more than a game. 

Is that why the genius cut him? lol