Bills 2019 - Is the plan to win every game 13-10 again?

Are they still thinking this is the 60's NFL?

Again I pay little attention, but saw Allen in the third pre-season game throw all of 4 passes prior to the last drive of the half.

Saw the Ringer & ESPN put the Offence at the bottom of the league (as in one of the 3 worst).

Now McCoy cut and wondering whether the Bills will again think the game is all about field position & bleeding the clock.

• Sad 1

Just now, Billsfan1972 said:

Again I pay little attention, but saw Allen in the third pre-season game throw all of 4 passes prior to the last drive of the half.

Saw the Ringer & ESPN put the Offence at the bottom of the league (as in one of the 3 worst).

Now McCoy cut and wondering whether the Bills will again think the game is all about field position & bleeding the clock.

Ok.  Let’s do this again since you refused to get it last time.  The first two preseason games they worked on the pass game.  I know, you conveniently forget Allen going 9/11 the second game because it would belie your take, but ignore that for a moment.  The third game they focused on the run game and getting Shady and Gore time.  And apparently between Gore doing OK and Singletary they made the tough decision to split from Shady.

They have 4 new TEs and 2 new WRs, a revamped O line, but you and apparently ESPN ignores that.  Let’s see what happens.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

8 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

I'd take that W baby

11 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

You’re a bottom, aren’t you?

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Where the heck are the overzealous mods when you need them?

18 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

On yo’ azz!

22 minutes ago, Max Fischer said:

Smells like a troll. 

Looks like a troll

Starts Threads like a troll

• Awesome! (+1) 2