Jests cut their 3rd rounder Polite

Reed83HOF

43 minutes ago, mrags said:

Rotflmfaowtf!!!

You aren’t even a Bills fan. You’ve been on this forum for a little over a year and have 267 posts. 

Ive been here over 10 years and have over 10k posts and your telling me how it used to be? Your funny kid. 

You probably don’t realize I’m not a kid either and am probably older than you are. 

Keep up up the great work guy. 

Post count has nothing to do with anything, and I know this is a Bill's forum, and i enjoy it here.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

I’m glad I’m not the only person who was thinking this... Napoleon complex much 

Well damn, you guys enjoy taking shots at mods here? Hmmm, pretty ballsy right before the start of the season.

Just now, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

Knowing your owner and team, that’s wishful thinking. 

And your owners are any better?

1 minute ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

Apples and oranges... but rooting for jerrsie, I’m sure you don’t know the saying. Your owner is an idiot and your team sucks

I was just asking, tell me something I havent heard, they play in Jersey, dont have their own stadium....blah blah blah. You are too easy to rile up.

1 hour ago, mrags said:

I wanted him desperately and would absolutely take him ASAP now that he is available. He might be a problem child or have bad work ethic, but I’d take a chance on him news got 1st or 2nd round talent for an edge rusher. 

Nope.

I did not like the kid as a prospect after digging behind the numbers and reviewing his predraft interviews and his approach to those that tried to prepare him. 

I was not surprised by the combine results and combine  interview results. 

I loved that the Jests wasted a pick on him, and am not surprised he couldn't stick. Raw attitude and skills are great when they are coachable.

We have enough guys on the bubble working their tails off getting cut I would take any day over this headache.

If he could not make it under Greggo what chance would he have in the accountability culture that McDermott is so keen to maintain?

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

Apples and oranges... but rooting for jerrsie, I’m sure you don’t know the saying. Your owner is an idiot and your team sucks

Thank you for your contributions. We’re letting you go now so you can hook up with a new team by next week.

Best Wishes!

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Thank you for your contributions. We’re letting you go now so you can hook up with a new team by next week.

Best Wishes!

Good call! And very clever too, considering it’s cut day. I really like the maturity and professionalism the mods show here. That is why I decided to finally create an account, so I could be a part of this community! 

• Like (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, Green Lightning said:

Don't you have better things to do than lurk on the fansite of a team that's going to beat your team twice this year? 

Another challenger appears!!!!!!! And lurking is just watching and not posting, I think you should post with Google open so you can search words and meanings. How did that sweep of us last year fe..oh wait, we split.

2 hours ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Does it matter? I'm here to talk football, not get bashed on, you see me bashing people? 

Fwiw, you're right. Previous regimes would hold onto stiffs for several years e.g Christian Hackenberg. The current GM didn't take Polite. He's a stiff, and a knucklehead to boot, and they cut him rather than wasting more time and taking an opportunity from someone they believe in more. That's what good management does, particularly when they are tasked with fixing a poop sandwich left by previous management.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, Green Lightning said:

Don't you have better things to do than lurk on the fansite of a team that's going to beat your team twice this year? 

Watch out, if you defend your team too much against other team’s trolls you might get into trouble. 

26 minutes ago, WorstTEever81 said:

Watch out, if you defend your team too much against other team’s trolls you might get into trouble. 

No, if you violate the TOS of the board you will get in trouble, it's like that on every message board. You can call me a troll all you want, that's your choice.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

Polite...another guy with "talent" Did he have a meltdown as some predicted? Work ethic and conditioning?

Supposedly he had the worst combine ever.  The combine stuff is overrated but if you can’t at least fake it for the biggest job interview of your life, that’s a major red flag.