Vosean Joseph to IR

YoloinOhio

30 minutes ago, Doc said:

I didn't see the game to see if he actually got hurt.  If he did, not bogus.

I did see him come off the field after a play with, what looked to be some kind of injury. Didn't appear too serious at the time; however, you never know.

1 hour ago, Logic said:

Never want to see anyone get hurt, but this is awesome. It allows the Bills to basically "redshirt" a player that wasn't going to contribute much this season anyways, but should be able to compete for a defensive spot next season.

Backup linebackers looking to be Stanford, Thompson, and Maurice Alexander, unless they add someone on waivers.

Cant believe how convenient this is. 

2 hours ago, Doc said:

I guess this replaces the “go get a concussion” of yesteryear. 

I think his injury is legit.  I don't know that it would have kept him off the field more than a couple weeks, but that does not matter.  

2 hours ago, Logic said:

Never want to see anyone get hurt, but this is awesome. It allows the Bills to basically "redshirt" a player that wasn't going to contribute much this season anyways, but should be able to compete for a defensive spot next season.

Backup linebackers looking to be Stanford, Thompson, and Maurice Alexander, unless they add someone on waivers.

Beats risking him to waivers to get him on the PS. 

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Can he not be activated after week 10 or something (if they wanted or needed him due to another injury)? Unless of course it is a total season ending injury

I think to be eligible for reinstatement to the active roster, he could not be IRed until after the Bills had reached the 53 man roster limit.  I think the Bills are content to keep him on the shelf this season so he can mature and get a little smarter in his on field decision making.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, TigerJ said:

I think to be eligible for reinstatement to the active roster, he could not be IRed until after the Bills had reached the 53 man roster limit.  I think the Bills are content to keep him on the shelf this season so he can mature and get a little smarter in his on field decision making.

Ah, okay. Thanks for the info

Late in the 4th quarter he ran up to the line to make a stop and the guy hit his shoulder pretty hard...I thought his arm snapped off...he got up with his arm and shoulder limp, thought he really messed it up at the time. I think he came back in?...maybe flared up after game? 

17 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Heard he got kicked in the ding *****

Damm can't believe that's another bad word.

Well with the Bills home games against the Pats...those things are endzone "decorations" when the Pats score.  Maybe the funniest tradition in current sports.  And one that begs a lot of questions.

I know everyone loves the idea of stashing him, but given the way these guys draft this is someone who I think could have positively contributed and  gained valuable experience playing, possibly a lot, in the later half of the season.

it worked out for a 5th round pick named Milano.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I know everyone loves the idea of stashing him, but given the way these guys draft this is someone who I think could have positively contributed and  gained valuable experience playing experience, possible a lot, in the later half of the season.

it worked out for a 5th round pick named Milano.

Seeing as how it appeared he got hurt, I don't think they stashed him.  And he could have easily made it over MaurAx, who is just a ST'er.

• Like (+1) 2