Devin Singletary, welcome to RB1 of the Buffalo Bills

YoloinOhio

35 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I'm not saying you're not a god, but I picked him up like 3 weeks ago... So that would make me a better god?... Maybe like a Thor/Loki type thing? 

1 - why is your draft that early?  Who drafted Luck?

2 - i’d argue the better god drafts the guy instead of picking him up on waivers. ?

either way, good for both of us and I hope DS has a million yards. 

Edited by C.Biscuit97

8 minutes ago, inaugural balls said:

Correct, that's why McCoy was released. 

It seems to be the consensus, all of these signature moves by Beane defining his regime. But when exactly are they risks...this was coming, no matter who the gm.

Edited by Rocket94

27 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

1 - why is your draft that early?  Who drafted Luck?

2 - i’d argue the better god drafts the guy instead of picking him up on waivers. ?

either way, good for both of us and I hope DS has a million yards. 

I have no clue. I barely pay attention, I just logged in an grabbed a slot in an NFL ran league for the heck of it. I'll check in once a month or so, maybe. :P

Hm... But I didn't spend any picks.. So, value... Also, I cut Lamar miller to bring him in... 

Same. 

7 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Yeldon had the best RAC in preseason and zero drops. Seems legit to me.

Preseason.  

Barkley had the best QBR rating in preseason 

we have the best backups.  

I posted Yeldons stats the other day and I wasn’t impressed 

And I agree receiving looked good.  But he’s a RB that was overshadowed by Christian Wade 

1 hour ago, starrymessenger said:

Darren Sproles could flat out fly. Singletary not so much. Not sure where this "top end burst" narrative is coming from. 

...but if Singeltary comes close to Sproules or even the versatility of the Metcalfs (Terry & Eric( or even Meggett (prior to jail), when has this offnese had such a dynamic in recent memory?.........