Devin Singletary, welcome to RB1 of the Buffalo Bills

YoloinOhio

Welcome, Mr Singletary! I have a feeling this kid is going to be very, VERY good. 

I know no one cares about other people's fantasy teams, but I'm lucky enough to live on the west coast and wake up early for work. Thus, I was able to add Singletary on waivers before my league-mates heard the McCoy release news. 

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

I wonder if he takes #25?

Yeah. He needs to not be #40, no matter what.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, astb41 said:

could take murphy's 22 and bring it back to glory!!!

You mean 25?

1 minute ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Jumping the gun here I think. I wouldn't be shocked if Gore starts and actually gets more total touches than Singletary. 

I dont see Gore getting more touches than the kid

1 minute ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I thought Gore looked pretty good. And is the kid ready to pass protect consistently? I'd be shocked if Gore doesn't start the first game. I guess we will see where things go from there.

How’s Gore going to look after a few games though, I think he only has value in a limited role. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, JinxedBill1 said:

Just picked him up in fantasy since no one outside Buffalo has him on the radar.  Fantastic!  Get him RB1 touches!

Singletary was taken in the last round in my league. I took McCoy with the thought that there was a chance he could play for a different team this year and get a more consistent workload. We'll see. If he were to some how end up in Dallas or with the Chargers while Zeke and Gordon hold out it could be a nice start to the season for him. Or maybe end up in Houston with DeShaun Watson. Or maybe he could end up in San Francisco. Heck, there are a lot of places he could end up.

This could actually make Gore worth a pick up too now.

Edited by Sammy Watkins' Rib
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Call me a little old fashioned, but I still think Gore should start for a few games and work Devin into the starting role.  If he were like Barkley, I would say all in.  But I'm always nervous about a Darren Sproles sized RB on this league.

Just now, Seoulful Soul said:

Call me a little old fashioned, but I still think Gore should start for a few games and work Devin into the starting role.  If he were like Barkley, I would say all in.  But I'm always nervous about a Darren Sproles sized RB on this league.

I think Gore will play a lot, esp from a blocking standpoint 

3 minutes ago, Seoulful Soul said:

I was waiting for somebody else to say it but I was wondering about this.... I’m not so sure the rookie is “the guy” right out of the gates like everyone seems to assume. 

• Like (+1) 1