Any Games People like today?

plenzmd1

On 8/31/2019 at 3:11 PM, plenzmd1 said:

Not sure if it’s a sign of a gambling problem, but had to pull the trigger on JMU, even though it’s my sons first game as a Moutaineer and judging by his texts he is having quite the good time. 

I am trying not to watch the stream here on the beach, but may have to watch the 4th qtr if it stays close

Went against your sons school huh???  I took JM too, my guy gave it to me at +10 so it was good.  Loss a couple tough ones Saturday.  Took Northwestern getting 6.5, not sure if you saw how that one ended.  NW down by 3 at their 20 with 20 seconds left.  The idiot QB rolls out to the 10 yard line, two Stanford guys crush him, fumbles the ball, the bigger idiot lineman for NW could of just fell on the dam thing but decided to pick it up & of course Stanford recovers for a TD.  Also had Oregon, +3.5, in control all game.  Of course Nix couldn't just settle for a FG.  Ah well, it is good to have college football back!

31 minutes ago, Gordio said:

Went against your sons school huh???  I took JM too, my guy gave it to me at +10 so it was good.  Loss a couple tough ones Saturday.  Took Northwestern getting 6.5, not sure if you saw how that one ended.  NW down by 3 at their 20 with 20 seconds left.  The idiot QB rolls out to the 10 yard line, two Stanford guys crush him, fumbles the ball, the bigger idiot lineman for NW could of just fell on the dam thing but decided to pick it up & of course Stanford recovers for a TD.  Also had Oregon, +3.5, in control all game.  Of course Nix couldn't just settle for a FG.  Ah well, it is good to have college football back!

haha..yes, money is money after all!

Both your games were on Bad Beats on SVP! 

On 9/1/2019 at 1:55 AM, Mark Vader said:

Tennessee lost to Georgia State!

How much longer is it going to take for the Volunteers to make it back to respectability?

Iowa State squeaked it out ag'in UNI for the 1st near upset of the day

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

haha..yes, money is money after all!

Both your games were on Bad Beats on SVP! 

Yeah that Northwestern one hurt.  I had them straight up for $50 & I also had them on a 2 game Parlay with Florida Atlantic +28.  

i heard the announcers tell me, in the 4 games i watched, that at least 125 guys were 100% guaranteed to be in the NFL and big contributors

so they have been told to do a Gruden and tell me everyone is a Hall of Famer and every pass is a play of the Century?

Like two games this weekend..well one really

Just placed WVU + 350 at Mizzou..people don't realize how good JMU really is

Also going to take Richmond +33.5 at BC..big let down week for BC..Richmond supposed to stink..but agaisnt the JV in the opener they looked crisp...see if it continues

6 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Like two games this weekend..well one really

Just placed WVU + 350 at Mizzou..people don't realize how good JMU really is

Also going to take Richmond +33.5 at BC..big let down week for BC..Richmond supposed to stink..but agaisnt the JV in the opener they looked crisp...see if it continues

well, at least the points would not have helped..WVU is bad, least son was brought up on bad Bills football, he has practice at rooting for a bad team but still having fun at the games

Just now, KD in CA said:

Michigan probably still pulls this out, but Harbaugh is terrible.  Getting stuffed twice on 4th and 2, first time well within FG range, second time hands the ball over at mid-field with 2 min left to a team that can’t throw the ball.

if michigan plays like this against Ohio St or Penn St, it won't be pretty

59 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I thought Patterson was supposed to be a big QB?  I’ve only seen him play a few games, but he’s just not good.

He’s ok, but not good. They were supposed to utilize his strengths with a new spread offense this year but so far it’s looking rough. Dylan Mccaffrey (Christian’s younger brother) was a top recruit who Harbaugh actuallly brought in (all of his other QBs he’s rolled with been transfers including Patterson). Many fans and media have been calling for mccaffrey to play because he looked better last week. Harbaugh indicated before the season that he planned to play both (classic attempt to get mccaffrey not to transfer) but I don’t think mccaffrey saw much time today looking at the box score. Too bad because they have 3 nfl quality WRs and a very good RB. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.