Any Games People like today?

plenzmd1

2 hours ago, CajunBillsBacker said:

What a Win!

Have to admit I never once doubted that we wouldn’t win this game, but I really underestimated Ellingers passing ability. Dude is a legit QB. That’s a hard place to go into a win and I’m glad we got that out the way. Now we are in cruise control until Florida comes to town in mid October.

I see that Texas visits Baton Rouge next year.

The rematch should be a lot of fun.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 9/8/2019 at 2:12 AM, /dev/null said:

Minnesota seals the deal with a 2OT pick by Antoine Winfield.  That name sounds familiar....

Minnesota.... Dave or Antoine Winfield (tOSU) ???  :D

On 9/8/2019 at 1:58 AM, Mark Vader said:

Minnesota always struggles with the Mountain West teams.

Never saw Minnesota not struggling except for the RBs tandem of Barber and Maroney that won at Ann Arbor

On 9/11/2019 at 4:19 PM, row_33 said:

--------------------------------

very shabby pickings for watching games this weekend, outside of one's personal rooting interest

today's lineup was uninspiring but some of the games turned out pretty good

Penn St was way to close for my liking

USC/BYU was pretty good

Arizona St/Sparty was a snoozer until that final drive

Primetime games that catch my eye

Iowa / Iowa St (actually an afternoon game that has been weather delayed into prime time)

Florida St / Virginia

Florida trailing Kentucky at halftime

53 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’ve been there and thought I was going to die during Jump Around. The stands were swaying. Never again. 

never again

the whole football system is predicated on running the ball right up the gut every single play against the cupcakes, and they stomp around like they are gods

when they have to THROW the football more than 5 times in the game they lose almost every single time

it's no way to go through life, cheering for that...

3 hours ago, row_33 said:

never again

the whole football system is predicated on running the ball right up the gut every single play against the cupcakes, and they stomp around like they are gods

when they have to THROW the football more than 5 times in the game they lose almost every single time

I’ve seen that movie over and over . Buckeyes always force them to throw and get the W. Hope it works again this year. 

13 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’ve seen that movie over and over . Buckeyes always force them to throw and get the W. Hope it works again this year. 

tOSU has been a worthy opponent for almost every season I've watched since 1973...  had to be a couple of bummers in there but can't think of a year offhand

Iowa is a demoralizing visit but the fans are far from being total ****heads

was glad to see Bielema (sp) fall flat on his face at Arkansas after thinking he was a football god running the ball the whole time against hapless opponents

Edited by row_33

Really like Utah's unis , especially the pants.

Fun game.

On 9/17/2019 at 6:31 PM, row_33 said:

never again

love that football!! Old man games !!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.