Any Games People like today?

plenzmd1

Harbaugh is Lllloyd 2.0 with the fanbase not minding 3 -4 games a year where Michigan is totally unprepared for an opponent or plays like complete garbage.

2 hours ago, KD in CA said:

I thought Patterson was supposed to be a big QB?  I’ve only seen him play a few games, but he’s just not good.

Typical preseason horsecrap hype 

this is actually above average for a QB at this school historically

—————-

CBS is no longer carrying games??!

Tom Vu ads all afternoon

Edited by row_33

18 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Haven't been any SEC in-conference games yet

That is all they carried through the years?

They carried 3:30 games every week the last 40 years I’ve watched, it’s never been ABC only at the that time

didn’t see any news about them getting dumped

52 minutes ago, CIrvine said:

Nebraska vs. Colorado.  Crazy second half.

Helluva comeback by Colorado :beer:

8 minutes ago, row_33 said:

That is all they carried through the years?

They carried 3:30 games every week the last 40 years I’ve watched, it’s never been ABC only at the that time

didn’t see any news about them getting dumped

CBS has had a deal with the SEC for years (decades?).

A quick search of the internet and next week (sept 14) is the start of CBS/SEC schedule with Alabama @ South Carolina

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

He’s ok, but not good. They were supposed to utilize his strengths with a new spread offense this year but so far it’s looking rough. Dylan Mccaffrey (Christian’s younger brother) was a top recruit who Harbaugh actuallly brought in (all of his other QBs he’s rolled with been transfers including Patterson). Many fans and media have been calling for mccaffrey to play because he looked better last week. Harbaugh indicated before the season that he planned to play both (classic attempt to get mccaffrey not to transfer) but I don’t think mccaffrey saw much time today looking at the box score. Too bad because they have 3 nfl quality WRs and a very good RB. 

I say put McCaffrey in. Patterson is showing nothing. Too many fumbles.

The Wolverines have a whole week off to figure this out before they play Wisconsin.

Not taking anything away from Army, they are a tough opponent. They took Oklahoma down to the wire last year as well.

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

Harbaugh is Lllloyd 2.0 with the fanbase not minding 3 -4 games a year where Michigan is totally unprepared for an opponent or plays like complete garbage.

Typical preseason horsecrap hype 

this is actually above average for a QB at this school historically

—————-

CBS is no longer carrying games??!

Tom Vu ads all afternoon

CBS does not show games at the start of the season.

22 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Week 2

Penn St of course :D

Old Dominion @ Virginia Tech.  Would love another epic upset by ODU

Texas A&M @ Clemson

LSU @ Texas

Stanford @ USC as a nightcap

USC-Stanford, could be very ugly with both teams being forced to start their back-up QB's.

Florida State is in overtime against Louisiana-Monroe.

What is going on in Tallahassee?

Edited by Mark Vader

What a Win!

Have to admit I never once doubted that we wouldn’t win this game, but I really underestimated Ellingers passing ability. Dude is a legit QB. That’s a hard place to go into a win and I’m glad we got that out the way. Now we are in cruise control until Florida comes to town in mid October.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.