Lesean McCoy cut!

12 minutes ago, gobills1212 said:

As youve now wasted valuable time replying to the reply.

I think you miss the play here further more. 

I keep hoping youll rise up and prove your handle is not apt:)

I found it funny hes worried about time - yet had time to type that. Its funny, dare i say even slightly ironic. The way you chose to waste your time however might be ironic, but not in the funny way...

What's your issue?! Didn't miss a simple thing like that. My reply to you was that you wasted time even replying to my post. As for my handle being apt, very original, never heard that one before. Now go back to putting your hands back down your shorts. Scratch and sniff.

1 hour ago, Dopey said:

What's your issue?! Didn't miss a simple thing like that. My reply to you was that you wasted time even replying to my post. As for my handle being apt, very original, never heard that one before. Now go back to putting your hands back down your shorts. Scratch and sniff.

Lol, i feel like i type the same thing everytime so im glad its clicked. I dont have an issue per se, rather you took my initial comment as an insult for some reason and felt you needed to defend youself....But in turn did the exact same thing you tired to come back at me with. Why else would you have even bothered to take your time, unless you felt slighted. I could have taken the 'no one cares about your FF team route, but we hear enough of that w the 550 crew. I was trying to laugh with you- not at you. The whole thing at this point is silly. Did you think we were just going to quote each other back and forth?

"You wasted time"

"No you wasted time"

"NO YOU WASTED TIME"

Personally, id rather not waste the time- but here we are...wasting everyones time.

Edited by gobills1212

8 minutes ago, gobills1212 said:

Lol, i feel like i type the same thing everytime so im glad its clicked. I dont have an issue per se, rather you took my initial comment as an insult for some reason and felt you needed to defend youself....But in turn did the exact same thing you tired to come back at me with. Why else would you have even bothered to take your time, unless you felt slighted. I was trying to laugh with you- not at you. The whole thing at this point is silly. Did you think we were just going to quote each other back and forth?

"You wasted time"

"No you wasted time"

"NO YOU WASTED TIME"

Personally, id rather not waste the time- but here we are...wasting everyones time.

I didn't take it as an insult. You must have taken my 1st reply to you the wrong way. No worries. Let's shake on it and move on.

Edited by Dopey

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

If McCoy were making what Yeldon is making I think he would have been kept instead...........so in that sense I think it WAS a cap issue.

It's a sound move saving the money.    

They still desperately need a WR1 and elite pass rusher going forward and the only eggs in those nests are Bob Foster and Bam Johnson.........so they will likely be needing to buy at least one of those next year if they want one they can count on for a full season.

An extra $6.5M is only like 1/3 of a season salary for one of those in FA so it's not going to go far if shopping for elite players at key positions.........but it is a tangible savings to roll forward. 

Well over 90 million in cap space going into next year

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

If McCoy were making what Yeldon is making I think he would have been kept instead...........so in that sense I think it WAS a cap issue.

It's a sound move saving the money.    

They still desperately need a WR1 and elite pass rusher going forward and the only eggs in those nests are Bob Foster and Bam Johnson.........so they will likely be needing to buy at least one of those next year if they want one they can count on for a full season.

An extra $6.5M is only like 1/3 of a season salary for one of those in FA so it's not going to go far if shopping for elite players at key positions.........but it is a tangible savings to roll forward. 

This really puts things in stark perspective:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ScottBarrettDFB/status/1166607550822981633

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Do we know which ( 3  teams ) apparently we’re interested in trading for McCoy ? Cuz if it is true why didn’t we just trade him and got something for him ? I’m assuming at least a 6th ? maybe even 5th ? I would guess the Chargers was one of those teams  

6 minutes ago, Putin said:

Do we know which ( 3  teams ) apparently we’re interested in trading for McCoy ? Cuz if it is true why didn’t we just trade him and got something for him ? I’m assuming at least a 6th ? maybe even 5th ? I would guess the Chargers was one of those teams  

His contract.

Makes you wonder how much credibility Beane and McD lost with this cut.  Talk all spring and summer how he is the guy and then this.  Not sure why you keep the 36 year old over McCoy.  Money or not Bills don't need the cap space.  His contract was up this year was it not?

• Like (+1) 2