Lesean McCoy cut!

2 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

In a word, NO. Imo, it’s that ego that finds him at the unemployment office. He was great his first couple seasons. But a huge drop off in skills last season that is ridiculous to blame solely on OL play. Thank you, Shady. Best Wishes -except against us.

Good point.  Could you ever see him acting like Barkley and being a positive influence on the younger guys?  

Of course I mean I'm not in the locker, just my perception is Barkley is a lot better teammate 

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Yea.

Still think they should've kept him. He won them a couple games last year with a few big plays and I like him better than Gore. 

Oh well. Hopefully this doesn't backfire on Beane like some of his other offensive personnel decisions.

Having not seen everyone day in and day out, I don’t have a huge opinion on a guy like gore vs shady today but I think this board inadvertently backed this choice when it was near unanimous predicting like 800 yards 

• Like (+1) 1

to all those who are shocked/surprised/disappointed-

Apparently, not one of the other 31 nfl teams thought shady was worth as much as a 7th round draft choice (I assume McBeane would have taken one in a trade at the risk of "disrespecting" shady),  either due to current salary, recent production, age, locker room presence, whatever. If 31 nfl gm's thought he had no value, what makes you think McBeane would or more importantly should feel otherwise?

Edited by lookylookyherecomescookie
clarity
  • Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, MJS said:

It's already obvious. Doesn't change the fact that I was surprised by it. Why is this an argument? Are you saying that I should not have been surprised? Everyone was surprised by this move.

Gotta be honest. I didn't see it coming, but I'm not surprised. 

Edited by inaugural balls
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

The ESPN CURSE!!!!

see article Shady Gore 

Are you changing your screen Name now? DubiousDevinFan? SolitarySingletaryFan? WtfFan??

2 minutes ago, from_dunkirk said:

Does he have to clear waivers?

As I understand it, no.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, lookylookyherecomescookie said:

to all those who are shocked/surprised/disappointed-

Apparently, not one of the other 31 nfl teams thought shady was worth as much as a 7th round draft choice (I assume McBeane would have taken one in a trade at the risk of "disrespecting" shady),  either due to salary, production, age, locker room presence, whatever. If 31 nfl gm's thought he had no value, what makes you think McBeane would or more importantly should feel otherwise?

I thought Shady had a no-trade clause?

2 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Are you changing your screen Name now? DubiousDevinFan? SolitarySingletaryFan? WtfFan??

As I understand it, no.

Thanks. I did not realize that.

7 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Yea.

Still think they should've kept him. He won them a couple games last year with a few big plays and I like him better than Gore. 

Oh well. Hopefully this doesn't backfire on Beane like some of his other offensive personnel decisions.

You know those "games he won" last year don't count this year, right?

11 minutes ago, inaugural balls said:

Gotta be honest. I didn't see it coming, but I'm not surprised. 

They have a word for that. If you don't see something coming, that means: surprise!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1