Lesean McCoy cut!

1 hour ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

well. fare well Shady, you were a true team player and gave your all while here. age and injury concerns very well could of played in the decision and why they may not had any value for a trade?

They have Gore. I don't think age is was their concern.

1 hour ago, Drunken Pygmy Goat said:

On Thursday, I noticed McCoy was the only player on camera that wasn't giddy with joy on one of the late TDs. I thought about starting a thread with that pic, but didn't want to be "willy nilly conspiracy guy", but maybe he knew all along or had a really good feeling he wasn't going to be in Buffalo much longer. Kind of surprised they couldn't get compensation for him in the later rounds, but this also opens up a spot for a guy like Duke Wiliams, or even Christian Wade if they really like the guy.

On Thursday, I noticed McCoy was the only player on camera that wasn't giddy with joy on one of the late TDs. I thought about starting a thread with that pic, but didn't want to be "willy nilly conspiracy guy", but maybe he knew all along or had a really good feeling he wasn't going to be in Buffalo much longer. Kind of surprised they couldn't get compensation for him in the later rounds, but this also opens up a spot for a guy like Duke Wiliams, or even Christian Wade if they really like the guy.

Department of Redundancy Department, how can I help you? ? 

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

Scroll back at the pages and pages explaining this

The opinions of a bunch of fans saying McCoy sucked and he had no trade value doesn't impact my own opinion.

1 minute ago, MJS said:

The opinions of a bunch of fans saying McCoy sucked and he had no trade value doesn't impact my own opinion.

That he had no trade value is Beane's opinion.  Ask him to explain his thinking (although it's pretty obvious).

Edited by Mr. WEO
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

That he had no trade value is Beane's opinion.  Ask him to explain his thinking (although it's pretty obvious).

It's already obvious. Doesn't change the fact that I was surprised by it. Why is this an argument? Are you saying that I should not have been surprised? Everyone was surprised by this move.

1 minute ago, MJS said:

It's already obvious. Doesn't change the fact that I was surprised by it. Why is this an argument? Are you saying that I should not have been surprised? Everyone was surprised by this move.

You said you were '"surprised they were not able to trade him".  It's should not surprise you--he has not trade value, as everyone has explained.

4 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

It's a "classic Pats move" that we hopefully see more of when needed.

We just need Brady and Belichick.  

I said they should have traded him years ago.  But they couldn’t get anything for him.  He was going to be the center piece to the Clowney trade!!! ?

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

God=C.Bisquit97, right??????....sorry, couldn't resist bro.............:D

I did draft Singletary in my keeper league on Wednesday.  

?

Also fyi, don’t be a Richard and ruin a movie for no reason!

Edited by C.Biscuit97
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

You said you were '"surprised they were not able to trade him".  It's should not surprise you--he has not trade value, as everyone has explained.

That's not what people have been saying all off season and preseason. People have been talking about trading McCoy. Obviously not for a high draft pick, but for a 5th or a 6th. Beane couldn't get that and now we know that. But most people assumed he could have. Seems the revisionist history has already begun.

Most assumed he would be on the team. Now people are revising that history and will say "I always knew he wouldn't make the team".

Most assumed he would not be outright cut. Now people will say "I always knew he'd be cut". People can lie through their teeth if they want. Truth is there were a couple McCoy naysayers and the rest believed that McCoy was going to have a bounce back year with the Bills.