Lesean McCoy cut!

Just now, auburnbillsbacker said:

I dont know why we cut him.  Is it s problem having too many good RBs?  They have cap space.  

They have a bunch of good backs and hopefully we celebrate the savings with a more impactful player either now or in March 

1 minute ago, XABI64 said:

Mccoy came here and did everything he was asked, and helped the Bills break our playoff drought and we basically just slapped him in the face and told him to ***** off lol

completely absurd from this front office. 

Were we never supposed to move on? How many years do we pay him top 5 pay without top 5 results expected?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, XABI64 said:

Mccoy came here and did everything he was asked, and helped the Bills break our playoff drought and we basically just slapped him in the face and told him to ***** off lol

this ***** is going to come back to haunt us mark my words.

Cutting a 31 year old RB coming off his worst season as a pro when he makes top-10 money at his position is going to haunt the team?

The freaking QB had more rushing yards last year.

Also, has anyone considered that they may bring him back at a reduced salary?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, XABI64 said:

Hmmmm. I'm seeing a trend with all your posts. ?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Is it possible that McCoy requested to be cut rather than traded and the Bills honored his request?

My initial thought was "why didn't we get something for him?  We got a 6th round pick for Bodine."

It had to have been a mutually agreed upon decision, no?

Agree 100%

it was a mutual agreement and the Bills not wanting to screw McCoy. They cut him so he could have his pick of where to go. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, XABI64 said:

Coming off Career Lows in everything and INJs seems like every year yeah not worth the money. Deuces. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, XABI64 said:

we will start the season 1-6 and frank gore will retire 

then Beane/Mcdermott look like the biggest clowns in the NFL 

Because we cut *Shady McCoy*?  Okaaaaay...

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, thebandit27 said:

Cutting a 31 year old RB coming off his worst season as a pro when he makes top-10 money at his position is going to haunt the team?

The freaking QB had more rushing yards last year.

Also, has anyone considered that they may bring him back at a reduced salary?

I suspect his pride will get in the way (and may be why he isn’t on said reduced rate now)