Lesean McCoy cut!

2 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

Do you think Gore takes more than half of the hand offs? I think it’s 50/50 at best for him. 

That would be fine with me.  He's been a workhorse his entire career, including last season.  Just as we saw with McCoy, Father Time is gonna catch him sooner than later.  But if last season is any indication, he's still got plenty of gas in the tank.

6 minutes ago, vincec said:

Really, nothing?

Really, nothing.

Put it this way, do you think Beane who loves to wheel and deal didn’t at lest *try* to trade him? 

5 minutes ago, XABI64 said:

way to disrupt the locker room right before Week 1 for absolutely no reason other than saving a few million 

what a ***** joke. We already had one of the least talented offenses in the league with Mccoy now we basically have a bottom 5 offense again. 

Yeah, why disrupt the locker room and cut anyone, period?!  These guys have slogged together all summer, keep all 90 I say!!

McAmateur doesn’t get it! 

1 minute ago, Heitz said:

Really, nothing.

Put it this way, do you think Beane who loves to wheel and deal didn’t at lest *try* to trade him? 

Yeah, why disrupt the locker room and cut anyone, period?!  These guys have slogged together all summer, keep all 90 I say!!

McAmateur doesn’t get it! 

theres a massive difference between cutting a fringe player and cutting one of our best senior players who everyone looks up to and respects 

if you can't tell the difference in that then I'm sorry. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, vincec said:

He was the entire offense for most of his time here. It's a tough business. People should keep things like this in mind when they question players for trying to cash in when they have the chance.

And he did cash in. Bigly. Which is part of why he’s gone today- his maxed out dollars surpassed his ability.

Ultimately, it’s a business. As long as they are being remotely reasonable- can’t fault either side on doing what’s best for them.

• Like (+1) 2

Mccoy came here and did everything he was asked, and helped the Bills break our playoff drought and we basically just slapped him in the face and told him to ***** off lol

completely absurd from this front office. 

Edited by XABI64

Just now, XABI64 said:

theres a massive difference between cutting a fringe player and cutting one of our best senior players who everyone looks up to and respects 

if you can't tell the difference in that then I'm sorry. 

Oh give me a break. Find another captain that was suspended last year for conduct. 

• Like (+1) 4