Lesean McCoy cut!

1 minute ago, fansince88 said:

My thoughts exactly.  Astro and I were talking Thursday and he said Bill's were in talks with Dallas and he thought Shady trade. They probably honored him as a player. His best were behind him 2 years ago.

Not trading Shady two years ago was, to me, one of Beane's few miscues.  I loved me some Shady, but he was toast two years ago.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

I'm very upbeat on th Bills but to my eyes he seemed to be the best back on the team.  We aren't cap strapped.  I don't understand it.

It's about roster spots and players that have a future.  Not enough roster spots for everyone who deserved a spot.

2 minutes ago, Mister Defense said:

A good thing probably, as this means Marcus Murphy will be on the roster, a player with a lot more juice and one just getting started.

Murphy was already cut. Wonder what this means for Wade and the team’s RB stable now...

27 minutes ago, bkep32 said:

still cant believe beane did it, he has been saying all along he is part of this team and part of the process

My semi-hot take last week was that I thought singletary would have a couple breakout games and McCoy wouldn’t be able to handle it and would cause drama. We don’t know what is going on behind the scenes. His agent may have asked for his release ahead of time so he could go to RB needy team since they couldn’t trade that contract. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 5

Captain Obvious here .. the Singletary pick was writing on the wall as well as Yeldon and Gore signings.

Think with the youth movement and his off the field items and declining performance/cap hit .. "the process moved" another piece of the Ryan/Whaley regime out the door.