Games Bills are scouting

YoloinOhio

OSU games? JK Dobbins please to be our big back to replace Gore

This team is at the point now where we are good enough to make some luxury picks and hopefully really inject some splash into our offence. 

A WR round 1 and RB round 2 would help this offence immensely 

Edited by DJB

• 4 weeks later...

I love that we have scouted Dobbins multiple times. He's my favorite  RB in this draft  

On 12/12/2019 at 9:54 AM, DCOrange said:

Updated my Google Doc with all the games Yolo has posted about (and also the updated version of Matt Miller's positional rankings). Also made a couple formatting tweaks to make my life a whole lot easier lol. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EGcKt-3OhHND7shQmY9LREGwBxtnUcFwQtQDz2U-3tk/edit?usp=sharing

The results:

QB: 6/10

RB: 5/15

WR: 16/30

TE: 1/10

OT: 7/15

IOL: 7/15

IDL: 7/15

Edge: 10/20

LB: 8/15

CB: 9/20

S: 6/15

Some other notes:

• Brandon Beane has personally attended games for the following teams: Maryland vs. Penn State, Ohio State vs. Northwestern, and Alabama vs. LSU
  • The Bills scouted 4 Ohio State games this year, which I believe is the most they've ever scouted of a single team over the past few years.
  • No mentions of us scouting Georgia or Clemson, which is kinda shocking (though I would like to think there was some Bills presence at the SEC Championship game and will be at the CFP games, so I would assume we will check those two off soon enough).

ANY chance this will get updated again ? 

On 1/13/2020 at 10:08 AM, DJB said:

I love that we have scouted Dobbins multiple times. He's my favorite  RB in this draft  

ANY chance this will get updated again ? 

I just went through and updated it. Still waiting for some people to announce whether they're returning to school or declaring, but I removed those that have already announced their intention to return and updated the list of schools we've scouted based on some more tweets I found + putting pieces together from Astro's spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EGcKt-3OhHND7shQmY9LREGwBxtnUcFwQtQDz2U-3tk/edit?usp=sharing

Matt Miller also expanded on his big board, so for example, there are now 40 WRs listed (minus a few that are returning to school).

QB: 11/14 - If we take one at all, it would be a Day 3 pick, but I doubt we do anything here.

RB: 14/24 - RBs that were scouted multiple times: JK Dobbins (Day 1), Najee Harris (Day 2), Ke'Shawn Vaughn (Day 3), Tavien Feaster (Day 3).

WR: 25/36 - We scouted all of the top guys with the exception of Brandon Aiyuk (Arizona State) and Gabriel Davis (UCF).

TE: 7/13 - I'm guessing we don't touch tight ends in this year's draft after taking two last year.

OT: 12/23 - Only scouted two of these guys multiple times, but still wouldn't be shocking to see us take one.

IOL: 12/20 - Same story as OT.

IDL: 14/18 - Didn't scout Derrick Brown (#1) but scouted the rest of the top 10. Could take a Jordan Phillips replacement, but we'll see.

Edge: 18/28 - Scouted each of Miller's top 7, and scouted 7 of the 28 multiple times.

LB: 18/24 - Scouted 9 of the top 10; think we could take a LB for depth at some point.

CB: 14/23 - Scouted 10 of the top 13. A #2 CB is an underrated need for us and BPA could end up meaning taking a CB kinda early in the draft.

S: 16/24 - Scouted 13 of the top 15, including Kyle Dugger from Lenoir-Rhyne (a Division 2 school). That tells me we're interested in potentially adding a safety to the group.

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

I just went through and updated it. Still waiting for some people to announce whether they're returning to school or declaring, but I removed those that have already announced their intention to return and updated the list of schools we've scouted based on some more tweets I found + putting pieces together from Astro's spreadsheet.

Matt Miller also expanded on his big board, so for example, there are now 40 WRs listed (minus a few that are returning to school).

QB: 11/14 - If we take one at all, it would be a Day 3 pick, but I doubt we do anything here.

RB: 14/24 - RBs that were scouted multiple times: JK Dobbins (Day 1), Najee Harris (Day 2), Ke'Shawn Vaughn (Day 3), Tavien Feaster (Day 3).

WR: 25/36 - We scouted all of the top guys with the exception of Brandon Aiyuk (Arizona State) and Gabriel Davis (UCF).

TE: 7/13 - I'm guessing we don't touch tight ends in this year's draft after taking two last year.

OT: 12/23 - Only scouted two of these guys multiple times, but still wouldn't be shocking to see us take one.

IOL: 12/20 - Same story as OT.

IDL: 14/18 - Didn't scout Derrick Brown (#1) but scouted the rest of the top 10. Could take a Jordan Phillips replacement, but we'll see.

Edge: 18/28 - Scouted each of Miller's top 7, and scouted 7 of the 28 multiple times.

LB: 18/24 - Scouted 9 of the top 10; think we could take a LB for depth at some point.

CB: 14/23 - Scouted 10 of the top 13. A #2 CB is an underrated need for us and BPA could end up meaning taking a CB kinda early in the draft.

S: 16/24 - Scouted 13 of the top 15, including Kyle Dugger from Lenoir-Rhyne (a Division 2 school). That tells me we're interested in potentially adding a safety to the group.

Najee Harris is returning to school

thanks for doing this! 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.