[Name Only Title] Bo Scarbrough?

CEN-CAL17

He’s bounced around but he’s also been behind some solid backs.

Im not a Bama fan, just asking the question.

He played under Daboll, big back, Shady and Gore gone next year, RB will be a huge position of need really only having Motor next year....

If Seattle cuts him, should Buffalo get him? Would he be able to be stored on the practice squad?

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

He played under Daboll, big back, Shady and Gore gone next year, RB will be a huge position of need really only having Motor next year....

If Seattle cuts him, should Buffalo get him? Would he be able to be stored on the practice squad?

Let's worry about this year, please.  The last thing we need is another running back.  I did think this guy would be productive in the NFL.

1 hour ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

Yes, he can be stashed on the practice squad.

But I don't see any way they have two super young RBs next year...they'll sign a veteran to backup Singletary, if he's ready for the starting job.

5 minutes ago, JustWinPlease said:

Yes, he can be stashed on the practice squad.

But I don't see any way they have two super young RBs next year...they'll sign a veteran to backup Singletary, if he's ready for the starting job.

I’m just thinking, he knows the system, bigger kid, would bring competition etc.... just a thought