Hou & NYJ scouring the market for RBs

Reed83HOF

1 hour ago, Big C said:

We really gotta send someone packing. Alternatively, I'm surprised no one has brought in Jay Ajayi.

Same. Very strange to me. I was kinda hoping we'd give him a look. He was great for that half of the year in Philly.

Doubt he's an option with the Jets and Gase. :P

4 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Beane might be able to get Clowney and a 5th from Houston for Murphy,

FIFY. You seem to have overlooked the fact that Beane is a witch... or wizard... or warlock... or sorcerer... I’m not entirely clear on which. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, transient said:

FIFY. You seem to have overlooked the fact that Beane is a witch... or wizard... or warlock... or sorcerer... I’m not entirely clear on which. 

Beane, McDermott and Terry Pegula form into King Ghidorah.

?

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Georgie said:

So Shady would get them,what a 4th?

Today is peak market for BeaneCoin....could be more...if Houston is involved especially.  Houston lost their only authorized BeaneCoin trader a couple of months back.  They have to work through a secondary market--that always inflates the value.

Edited by JoeF

10 hours ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

BeaneCoin is brilliant!!! ?

Yea, I can see him  playing hard to get and being very savvy when others are asking him for his players about to be released. Like if the other GM says they want Yeldon, BeaneCoin says, “Anybody else, as his value is soaring right now. He has been off the charts from what we see.. He has been our best running back all training camp, by far, with excellent experience shown, hard and elusive running skills, superb ball catching ability, and bulldozer type blocking. The other day in practice he ran through our beefy guys and darted around our fast dudes. He makes Beast Mode look like Forrest Gump when he runs. He makes Singletary look like Charlie Brown running into PigPens  dust. TJ really embarrassed Edmunds on one play the other day in practice. He made him look like Clumsy Curly. He stiffed armed our Horrible Harry so bad that now we call him Gentle Harry, and can out leaps Jumping Josh. If you think Allen is SuperMan running, and by flexing his guns and flying towards the cones, just wait til you see Yeldon. Sky is the limit for TJ. He is about to explode on the scene in value and price. But, since we have a glut of Hall of Fame and future Hall of Fame running backs on the team, we will consider a 2nd round pick for him, if you throw in a case of.Bud or a bucket of some Christy Kremes. Take it or leave it, as I have two other gms that are offering 3s for Yeldon. “

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, njbuff said:

Beane, McDermott and Terry Pegula form into King Ghidorah.

?

no way...monster zero always looses

5 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

What happened to Bell ??

they are looking for a 3rd back behind Bell and ty montgomery

• Like (+1) 2