Well if you believe in History Repeating itself, Bills will win Superbowl

MAJBobby

5 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

Cannot wait until the laughing doubters have a BIG STANKY Crow sandwich shoved down their throats as we celebrate.

Oh, I thought you said COW sandwich, which sounds amazing. Cows taste good.

1 hour ago, Moonzoo said:

Have absolutely zero stats to back up what I am going to say, but it has been my impression that the NFL gooses ticket sales and interest in teams by having feeble teams win big in preseason.

My thinking on the issue started when Larry Felser warned Marv Levy to take preseason more seriously.  Felser actually asserted that preseason failure was a definitive precursor to season failure.

Since then, I have casually noticed preseason games versus season success, and IMO there seems to be an inverse relationship.

But I would not bet a dime on that.  

The Bills have had pretty porous records in the preseason over the last 15 years. I think there's very little correlation between preseason record and regular season success, but it's not like the Bills have been preseason world beaters.

50 minutes ago, JOE IN HAMPTON ROADS said:

"Gentlemen, you cant fight in here … this is the WAR ROOM!"

Wrong movie, I know.  I just love that line.

Kubrick was a genius. 

I also love the scene when the army is attacking the air base.

They are engaged in a fire fight in front of a big billboard which reads "Peace is our profession."

• Like (+1) 1

We might want to hold off on this.  The 2013 Seattle Seahawk defense was incredible.  They destroyed Peyton Manning and the dominant Broncos offense (ranked 1st overall that year), holding them to 8 points.  This Bills defense is no where near that.

And probably Wilson and Allen had the most rushing yards by a QB and rushing TD by a QB in their rookie season. 

Also was that the 3rd season for Pete as this is the 3rd season for McDermott.

1 hour ago, Happy Gilmore said:

We might want to hold off on this.  The 2013 Seattle Seahawk defense was incredible.  They destroyed Peyton Manning and the dominant Broncos offense (ranked 1st overall that year), holding them to 8 points.  This Bills defense is no where near that.

But does have the pieces to be one.