This is a serious question is Brandon Beane a GOD

6 minutes ago, nucci said:

I'd prefer to win some games and make the playoffs but we finally have someone who knows what he's doing

We spent how many consecutive season winning the offseason.

But this year we graduated to winning the preseason...  We are trending upward.  ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, oldschoolfootball1963 said:

He just traded flat out crap for picks. He’s a f-ing wizard 

Yeah but he signed an injury prone Mitch Morse out of desperation to make the playoffs because he and McDermott are on the hot seat...or so I've read in Jerry Sullivan's column.

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Yeah but he signed an injury prone Mitch Morse out of desperation to make the playoffs because he and McDermott are on the hot seat...or so I've read in Jerry Sullivan's column.

You need to punish yourself severely for reading a Jerry Sullivan column. Or was that the punishment for doing something else 

• Haha (+1) 1

In the very limited time Beane has been here......kinda hard to ignore the productivity

IT IS NOT HIS JOB TO WIN GAMES

His job is to put talent on the team so that we can win games.......

He has done that

And fairly quickly to given the fact that we have biult this team from the ground up in a full blown rebiuld.

Cap under control

Talent gotten

Beane wizard.....but is he Gandolph the Grey or Gandolph the White?

• Like (+1) 4

2 hours ago, oldschoolfootball1963 said:

He just traded flat out crap for picks. He’s a f-ing wizard 

Picks that will turn into what?  more crap.  Come on,  are you expecting some star with 6th and 7th round picks.  When he trades or signs a top 50th player then you can start talking about his greatest.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, bilzfancy said:

Best GM since Polian, if course that's not saying much, but definitely one of the best in the league now, imo

Based on what?  do we have a top 75 player on this roster?  Bunch of average players at almost all the skilled positions

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Its not....he does not coach or play in these games.

He will get fired if they do not win....but he is doing his part of this to be successful

What does that tell you?  caveman football does not win in this league.

40 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

You're right, everyone talks how great they are.  Based on what?  the roster is filled with medicore players up and down,  no game changing players on this team. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

Based on what?  do we have a top 75 player on this roster?  Bunch of average players at almost all the skilled positions

What does that tell you?  caveman football does not win in this league.

You're right, everyone talks how great they are.  Based on what?  the roster is filled with medicore players up and down,  no game changing players on this team. 

Top 75. Yes. White. Hyde. 

Top 150 Hughes, McCoy, Dawkins, Morse, Poyer

TBD Allen, Edmunds, Oliver, Wallace, Ford

• Awesome! (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I though Sully died. . . sh*t 

.....Pegula hired McBeane after McDermott, so the immediate inference was Sean called the shots.....does it matter?...next up McBeane goes out and hires a formidable staff with MANY former NFL VP's of Pro Player Personnel and NFL Personnel Directors ALL ON PEGULA'S NICKEL....something like 17+ strong.....a bunch of has been castoffs and those seeking a paycheck versus unemployment according to some "TBD Supporters (Fire McBeane..Fire McDermott)".....why I thought Pegula heeded the advice of the "Fire Gang""...blasphemy IMO....think THIS gang is the best since since the "drought era" going back to the "Polian Era" or perhaps even better than Pope Bill?...stay tuned....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1