Bodine traded to the Patriots for a 6th round pick

HappyDays

I am truly stunned.

There is no WAY that Bodine was going to make this roster.

In the past two days, Beane has turned two players that were going to get cut into a 5th round pick and two 6th round picks.

Beane is one of the best I've ever seen at recouping value for guys that aren't in the Bills' short or long term plans anyway.

Another way of saying it is that Beane is a ***** wizard, and he should probably be investigated by some legal apparatus for multiple robberies.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Logic said:

I am truly stunned.

There is no WAY that Bodine was going to make this roster.

In the past two days, Beane has turned two players that were going to get cut into a 5th round pick and two 6th round picks.

Beane is one of the best I've ever seen at recouping value for guys that aren't in the Bills' short or long term plans anyway.

Another way of saying it is that Beane is a ***** wizard, and he should probably be investigated by some legal apparatus for multiple robberies.

Nothing can compare with convincing the Browns to give up pick 65 for Tyrod Taylor.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I can't believe we did this. If we cut Bodine and he signs with the Pats then so be it. 6th round pick is not worth the kind of intel he'll give our biggest rival. The last guy I want on that team is the center who's been helping groom our young QB. Very ballsy move by Beane.

Edited by VW82
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1